UFO's and Ghosts

Tony Le Mesmer

Just now, toddy said:

We do create the rainbow because of the cones in our eyes, without those cones we just like your dog will not see them.

That just means we are able to perceive the rainbows better than dogs.  It doesn't mean that we make them up. Actually I'd be surprised if the rainbow is invisible to dogs...they do have some colour perception, but it's not going to look the same as it does to most humans.  Bees are sensitive to ultraviolet radiation..unlike us.  They are not 'creating' it they just possess the ability to perceive its presence.  The images we 'see' are all created in our mind in a sense, but those images are related to real word physical phenomena that create or reflect EM radiation.  

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Highgate said:

That just means we are able to perceive the rainbows better than dogs.  It doesn't mean that we make them up. Actually I'd be surprised if the rainbow is invisible to dogs...they do have some colour perception, but it's not going to look the same as it does to most humans.  Bees are sensitive to ultraviolet radiation..unlike us.  They are not 'creating' it they just possess the ability to perceive its presence.  The images we 'see' are all created in our mind in a sense, but those images are related to real word physical phenomena that create or reflect EM radiation.  

Yes, we don't live in a real world, only our perception of it...........

If there was ever disclosure and they said UFO's from space were real machines with other beings, the implications are massive.

Not only religions might go out the window, new world religions will know doubt be started etc and  world economy would collapse over night.

But I think disclosure may never happen even it were true because it would take away world power from a certain few, because if UFO's travelled here from X, then it would mean they would no doubt be so far more advanced than us and more importantly would not be using petroleum as a power source.

Just imagine the implications of say there is now no use for oil and gas we now have been given a new unlimited power source?

7 hours ago, David said:

Thanks you two, next time the missus complains about it being too small I can turn round and say you can't see the other 99%.

Learn something new everyday!

'I assure my dear any inadequacies are purely down to shortcomings in your perceptual framework' .......Goodluck with that....didn't work for me though!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Reports and video in the DerbyshireTimes about a spectacular UFO sighting in Wirksworth the other night that lasted a while. Anyone out that way?

i've got this

It's somebody's flashlight in Turkmenistan reflected off snow, Venus, window and Derby sheep gas

Just seen the video, once again filmed with a shaky potato. I guess the fear of being abducted must make them nervous, why do they always target people with crap phones?

Apple should use that in their advertising campaign, buy an iPhone and be safe from abductions

49 minutes ago, Highgate said:

It's definitely a UFO though, in that it's unidentified and it could be anything.  Probably about 1 chance in 10,000,000,000 that it's aliens. 

You're right, people, myself included automatically think aliens when like you say it's just a unidetified object.

My guess would be those lantern things

27 minutes ago, David said:

You're right, people, myself included automatically think aliens when like you say it's just a unidetified object.

My guess would be those lantern things

The source of many an alien spaceship scare, hovering eerily as they do, especially if half obscured by a cloud or fog.  Scared the s*** out the first time I saw 3 or 4 of those things drifting over my local town late at night. Turned out it was Chinese New Year.

Watching the live video link on the ISS is the way to see something odd, that shouldn't come into view. This is until NASA turn of the live feeds [you'll know what I mean for those that have suddenly seen the screen go completely blue on the live link......] 

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:11, toddy said:

If there was ever disclosure and they said UFO's from space were real machines with other beings, the implications are massive.

Not only religions might go out the window, new world religions will know doubt be started etc and  world economy would collapse over night.

But I think disclosure may never happen even it were true because it would take away world power from a certain few, because if UFO's travelled here from X, then it would mean they would no doubt be so far more advanced than us and more importantly would not be using petroleum as a power source.

Just imagine the implications of say there is now no use for oil and gas we now have been given a new unlimited power source?

This is my theory on it I think we have been "contacted" for years but governments cover it up, if there are other life forms it quashes religion, and imo religion is how the powers at be control the masses, religion is power, religion is war and war is money.

Archived