UFO's and Ghosts

Tony Le Mesmer

28 minutes ago, ladyram said:

On a side note - can somebody explain this Area 51 the Americans claim to have? 

The place is real enough, but what goes off there, is it fact or fiction?

Area 51 is certainly a real place. They have protection around the area so if anyone gets with a certain radius of it, snipers are ready to shoot them. I don't know if they have aliens there likes some claim but they certainly try out some strange things there. I have another theory that Area 51 might be a red herring to take people off the scent. Too many people know about it so I think they probably do their testings in a different location like an "Area 52." Some residents of Diego Garcia say that the Americans do strange testings there. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should also add that even though the ignition keys are in said spaceships and the lights are on, as soon as anyone tries to operate any of the controls there is a prompt to "enter password" ... Now we know the pilot was called Xorg .. We don't know his date of birth or the name of his first pet .. So we are a bit stumped as we can even access his email because the pop,3 server isn't responding and we need a password for that as well.

22 minutes ago, jono said:

Well ... As far as I know it's somewhere in the desert, possibly Nevada but it might be Arizona. Anyway, on level 16 underground ( there are at least 40 levels deep below even the water table ) are at least 3 fully functional alien space craft and teams of engineers trying to understand how the onboard anti gravity system works. The bodies of the pilots have been examined over the last 50 odd years without many conclusions being drawn except that they have big heads and slitty eyes. 

The other levels are engaged in more serious research such as who will be the next manager of Derby County 

Intergalactical racist!!

On 8 October 2016 at 02:04, ramit said:

Also seen a red UFO on new years eve.  Thought it was a firework at first, but it just hung there in the same place in the sky for about ten minutes and then blinked out. 

Chinese lantern.

see them every new years eve.

a mates mate sent one up only for it to land of the bonnet of his own car causing quite a bit of damage. Made us laugh.

The clue is in the name - 'unidentified'.

The fact that the observer did not recognise Venus, the moon, a weather balloon or a mirage at the time does not necessarily mean that it was our intergalactic overlords.

2 hours ago, jono said:

I should also add that even though the ignition keys are in said spaceships and the lights are on, as soon as anyone tries to operate any of the controls there is a prompt to "enter password" ... Now we know the pilot was called Xorg .. We don't know his date of birth or the name of his first pet .. So we are a bit stumped as we can even access his email because the pop,3 server isn't responding and we need a password for that as well.

Jeff Goldblum managed to upload a virus, when he didn't even realise that they might not use TCP/IP.

5 hours ago, ladyram said:

My sister used to love in an old monestary, and she regularly saw a male monk ghost who had a habit

Well, yeah, he would have wouldn't he, what with being a monk an' all?

Not sure he'd have approved of your sister making love in his monastery, no wonder he was making a noise. Maybe he was jealous.

13 hours ago, McLovin said:

Area 51 is certainly a real place. They have protection around the area so if anyone gets with a certain radius of it, snipers are ready to shoot them. I don't know if they have aliens there likes some claim but they certainly try out some strange things there. I have another theory that Area 51 might be a red herring to take people off the scent. Too many people know about it so I think they probably do their testings in a different location like an "Area 52." Some residents of Diego Garcia say that the Americans do strange testings there. 

A hammer that cost $27,000?

In the event of a full-blown alien invasion the Yanks will mass mobile homes there. (I have seen the film).

11 hours ago, RamNut said:

Chinese lantern.

a mates mate sent one up only for it to land of the bonnet of his own car causing quite a bit of damage. Made us laugh.

No, too windy, not used here, plus i am not an idiot who calls everyday things UFO's

On 10/10/2016 at 01:07, Coconut said:

Well, yeah, he would have wouldn't he, what with being a monk an' all?

Not sure he'd have approved of your sister making love in his monastery, no wonder he was making a noise. Maybe he was jealous.

lol she moved there after she divorced 

On 08/10/2016 at 14:29, David said:

I'm not saying people that see ufos have mental health issues, just using mental health as an example of just how powerful the brain is and it is possible that it's allowing people to see things that simply are not there.

Or allowing them to see things that are there but aren't straightforward to perceive for most people, most of the time.

I am open-minded on these phenomena. Under both "ghost" and "UFO" categories, I've seen, heard or felt things that I can't explain, though that's not to say that science never could explain them.

I'm more sure intelligent life exists out there than that it exists in certain parts of Nottingham, but given the scale of the universe we'll probably never encounter it in my lifetime.

On 10/10/2016 at 00:21, RamNut said:

Chinese lantern.

Chinese new year is a bit later though (exactly when varies, but in Jan/Feb) - do your Chinese neighbours celebrate the western one too?

56 minutes ago, RamuelLJackson said:

Chinese new year is a bit later though (exactly when varies, but in Jan/Feb) - do your Chinese neighbours celebrate the western one too?

Don't think you only have to be Chinese celebrating Chinese new year to release a Chinese lantern. Westerners are allowed to purchase them from Chinese lantern shops throughout the uk

Archived