UFO's and Ghosts

Tony Le Mesmer

Why is it though that when alien craft are reported to have crashed it's always conveniently in the middle of the most remotest part of somewhere like the American Mid West or Antarctica.

It's never on an industrial estate on the outskirts of Codnor or in a potato field near Grantham.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YouRams said:

This is my theory on it I think we have been "contacted" for years but governments cover it up, if there are other life forms it quashes religion, and imo religion is how the powers at be control the masses, religion is power, religion is war and war is money.

Do you think the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were started over religion?

I don't see religion controlling the masses other than extremists which are in the minority.

Studies have shown year on year that less people attend church and believe in god.

Can't believe for a second this is a worldwide government keep it hush hush guys cover up. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Do you think the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were started over religion?

I don't see religion controlling the masses other than extremists which are in the minority.

Studies have shown year on year that less people attend church and believe in god.

Can't believe for a second this is a worldwide government keep it hush hush guys cover up. 

No I don't believe that but that's what British public are told the wars are over to combat religious extremists. Oil, weapons and control of central banks (if your into conspiracies). But "religion" is the excuse they use.

3 hours ago, YouRams said:

This is my theory on it I think we have been "contacted" for years but governments cover it up, if there are other life forms it quashes religion, and imo religion is how the powers at be control the masses, religion is power, religion is war and war is money.

A lot of religions current and ancient talk about gods from the sky, what if the sky gods are real and they were another life form? doesn't quash religion then.

I don't believe this but it's possible. I think there are other life forms but due to the vastness of the universe it's unlikely they have ever found us or we will ever find them.

Its not a new phenomena -   During world war 2 pilots would see craft following them, us and the yanks thought they were German new technology, the German's thought they were the Allies new technology - those craft took the name foo fighters.

During WW1, the pilot known as the Red Baron, Manfred Freilherr von Richthofen had report seeing a high speed craft and tried to follow it....

Nuremberg has got chronicles dated around the 15th and 16th century about craft that were seen flying in the air.

Ancient cultures around the world all have legends of gods in chariots with fire that descended from the clouds,  again the ancient Indian Sanskrit scripts Mahabhorata and Ramayana write about the gods flying around in their Vimaras [flying machines]

Even in modern day  - Astronauts have seen UFO's, in fact the Mercury missions during the early 60's was renowned for attracting UFO's, Astronaut Gordon Cooper in 63 whilst making his final orbit radioed in he had a Greenish' coloured UFO in view and in 1951 whilst piloting an F86 fighter over Germany seen a formation of metallic disc's above him at considerable altitude. There are a few interviews around with GC thoughts on UFO's.

Back to the Mercury missions, astronaut Joseph Walker has gone on record to say his job was to look out for UFO and report and film if possible, he said he had fimed 6 ufo's back in 62.

There is a reason  why the sudden change of decent took place when they were landing on the moon for the very first time in 69.........

Kept secrets? No information is ready available.

30 minutes ago, toddy said:

"Its not a new phenomena -   During world war 2 pilots would see craft following them, us and the yanks thought they were German new technology, the German's thought they were the Allies new technology - those craft took the name foo fighters."   

I really doubt Dave Grohl was around then. 

4 hours ago, YouRams said:

If that's the case, we'll find out around February when Trump gets a look at the files.  There's no way that tit won't reveal top secret government secrets on his Twitter feed.  Looking at his kids a couple of them look like the result of human/alien DNA splicing...

• 1 month later...

i'm in a weird mood and feel like adding a bit to this thread.  i don't mean to offend, well yes i do actually but not in a mean spirited way, think of it as tough love, or better yet, just plain ordinary madness.

Humans are ego driven to the point of absurdity and we're not easily cured of it.  This is the premise i will be working from.

For ages humans believed that the sun revolves around earth, telescopes then showed this to be reversed and people slowly took that in, that earth was not the center of all.  It was okay, because after all God made us in his own image.;)

Not so long ago most people rejected the idea of intelligent life outside of earth, but now since the awesome size of the observable universe has become common knowledge most folks accept that the likelihood of us being alone is not just remote but impossible and anyone today still maintaining that stance is regarded as either willfully ignorant or an imbecile.  

Today many people, perhaps most, reject the notion that extra terrestrials have, are or could in the future visit our planet.  The most common reasoning being that the distance is too great, yes even for a highly advanced race, a million years ahead of us in technology.  Think about that for a minute and then think of our own technological advancements in the last 100 years and you might agree with me that such a notion holds no water and is an arrogant egocentric preposterous argument, like the others.  Since we're not likely to be able to do it in the near future, it's impossible for anyone else.  The man is king, stfu rationale.  i give that argument less than fifteen years to survive scrutiny.

What ridiculous denial will we then use?  They're demons trying to lure us into sinful living, hell and damnation?  Yep, already started among religious folks.  They're us coming back from the future to study ourselves?  Yep that too. How delightfully egocentric, but that idea will have to be swept aside when it becomes clear we are dealing with many races of different origins.  What will it be then?  Acceptance at last?  i wouldn't count on it, man is a master of excuses, explanations, derision and denial.

Okay, enough, i'll stop already.

i just wrote this for a laugh actually, i'm yanking your chain just for the halibut.  No worries, of course we have never been visited by anyone, not even a galactic cockroach, not even God. 

Some folks go to extreme lengths to falsify evidence of alien visitation and not always just to make money and receive attention. sometimes simply because they are just plain mean and possessed by demons as well probably.  The video below is a good example of that:  

Warning:  Fake bare frozen alien buttocks inside

Ewwwww

On 31/01/2017 at 05:06, ramit said:

i'm in a weird mood and feel like adding a bit to this thread.  i don't mean to offend, well yes i do actually but not in a mean spirited way, think of it as tough love, or better yet, just plain ordinary madness.

Humans are ego driven to the point of absurdity and we're not easily cured of it.  This is the premise i will be working from.

For ages humans believed that the sun revolves around earth, telescopes then showed this to be reversed and people slowly took that in, that earth was not the center of all.  It was okay, because after all God made us in his own image.;)

Not so long ago most people rejected the idea of intelligent life outside of earth, but now since the awesome size of the observable universe has become common knowledge most folks accept that the likelihood of us being alone is not just remote but impossible and anyone today still maintaining that stance is regarded as either willfully ignorant or an imbecile.  

Today many people, perhaps most, reject the notion that extra terrestrials have, are or could in the future visit our planet.  The most common reasoning being that the distance is too great, yes even for a highly advanced race, a million years ahead of us in technology.  Think about that for a minute and then think of our own technological advancements in the last 100 years and you might agree with me that such a notion holds no water and is an arrogant egocentric preposterous argument, like the others.  Since we're not likely to be able to do it in the near future, it's impossible for anyone else.  The man is king, stfu rationale.  i give that argument less than fifteen years to survive scrutiny.

What ridiculous denial will we then use?  They're demons trying to lure us into sinful living, hell and damnation?  Yep, already started among religious folks.  They're us coming back from the future to study ourselves?  Yep that too. How delightfully egocentric, but that idea will have to be swept aside when it becomes clear we are dealing with many races of different origins.  What will it be then?  Acceptance at last?  i wouldn't count on it, man is a master of excuses, explanations, derision and denial.

Okay, enough, i'll stop already.

i just wrote this for a laugh actually, i'm yanking your chain just for the halibut.  No worries, of course we have never been visited by anyone, not even a galactic cockroach, not even God. 

Some folks go to extreme lengths to falsify evidence of alien visitation and not always just to make money and receive attention. sometimes simply because they are just plain mean and possessed by demons as well probably.  The video below is a good example of that:  

Warning:  Fake bare frozen alien buttocks inside

Ewwwww

Quality 

Archived