UFO's and Ghosts

Tony Le Mesmer

Not sure if a thread has been done on these in the past but would like to hear your stories of unexplained experiences. This evening I saw for the 3rd time in about 10 years a UFO that was exactly the same each time I've seen it. It is basically a solid metallic sphere which is quite high in the sky so pretty small but it's as clear as day and always seen in similar weather conditions. You can see the shadow on the underside where the sun doesn't shine on it.

Anyway, this thing is in the air for about 2 minutes and i'm watching it. Then it just fades away gradually right in front of my eyes and completely disappears for about 30 seconds and then reappears again right at the other end of the skyline. No trails. Nothing. Just vanishes and appears again 30 seconds later in a completely different spot. I then watch it for about another 3 minutes and then it vanishes for good not to be seen again.

A few minutes later I watched an aircraft cross the sky and it took it about 3 or 4 minutes to cross the same amount of sky than this thing did in 30 seconds whilst invisible.

I can't explain it.

Ghostwise I went to Bolsover Castle once in winter and there was nobody around, hardly any visitors and I went down into the kitchens and heard a really loud grunt for a split second which startled me. I looked around all over and there was nobody anywhere.

Also a couple of weird photos I've taken. One was at the Alexander Keiller museum at Avebury village near the stone circle and on it there is a clear chain of light with what look like pulsating circles running through it around my childs head. I think they call them orbs or vortexes or something. It's as clear as day also and like a smoke trail but with things inside it. No idea at all.

The other was at Athelhampton Hall in Dorset and a similar thing. This time a clear and vivid white spiral / coil just in the air like it's made out of thick fog. You can clearly see the rings. Every other photo I've taken for the past 15 years has been ok. These were just two anomalies I cannot explain.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Tony mate, I would really like to think they are watching us but I kind of share the Arthur C Clarke view on UFO's  and all things other worldly

with complete certainty there are alien worlds with people that we could probably communicate with and we would recognise as similar life forms. And there will be galaxy travelling beings in faster than light craft

The problem is the universe is so vast that the odds of them finding us are as close to zero as is imaginable, what we see from time to time will almost certainly have an explanation based in basic science and nature. Magnetic fields, pressure inversions, vortices, radon gas emissions. 

But.... Give me one chance and I would "boldly go" faster than a squirrel up a tree

No such thing as ghosts and intelligent lifeforms have almost certainly never visited this planet.  That's my opinion anyway. 

Lots of reasonable explanations for both phenomena. Have to disagree with Jono slightly. I don't think we can say with 'complete certainty' that there are intelligent beings on other planets. I'd concede that it seems highly likely however. 

The only other truly bizarre thing that happened to me was when my 'Oma' went into hospital in Birmingham. I call her Oma as I grew up from a large Austrian family in England and Oma is german colloquial for Grandma which we used to call her. Anyway, she had been ill for a while and one night I awoke at exactly 3am with panic and sweats completely out of the blue. Never done so before and not since. I remember looking at the alarm clock. Thought nothing of it.

Next day my mum rings and tells me my Oma had passed away at 3am in the early hours. Talk about shivers. It's one hell of a coincidence.

I don't believe in UFO's I'm afraid. There's so many things surveying everything they'd be spotted and reported without a doubt. I don't believe or care for spacemen or other life forms either. 

But I do believe we don't die and get snuffed out just like that. I've had a many experiences of mediumship which convince me it's not fake. Also a few 'ghostly' experiences. Most recent was earlier this year. I was locking up the old building at work and upstairs alone someone clearly said my name. I turned to see who'd followed me and there was nobody there. 

1 hour ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Not sure if a thread has been done on these in the past but would like to hear your stories of unexplained experiences. This evening I saw for the 3rd time in about 10 years a UFO that was exactly the same each time I've seen it. It is basically a solid metallic sphere which is quite high in the sky so pretty small but it's as clear as day and always seen in similar weather conditions. You can see the shadow on the underside where the sun doesn't shine on it.

Anyway, this thing is in the air for about 2 minutes and i'm watching it. Then it just fades away gradually right in front of my eyes and completely disappears for about 30 seconds and then reappears again right at the other end of the skyline. No trails. Nothing. Just vanishes and appears again 30 seconds later in a completely different spot. I then watch it for about another 3 minutes and then it vanishes for good not to be seen again.

A few minutes later I watched an aircraft cross the sky and it took it about 3 or 4 minutes to cross the same amount of sky than this thing did in 30 seconds whilst invisible.

I can't explain it.

Ghostwise I went to Bolsover Castle once in winter and there was nobody around, hardly any visitors and I went down into the kitchens and heard a really loud grunt for a split second which startled me. I looked around all over and there was nobody anywhere.

Also a couple of weird photos I've taken. One was at the Alexander Keiller museum at Avebury village near the stone circle and on it there is a clear chain of light with what look like pulsating circles running through it around my childs head. I think they call them orbs or vortexes or something. It's as clear as day also and like a smoke trail but with things inside it. No idea at all.

The other was at Athelhampton Hall in Dorset and a similar thing. This time a clear and vivid white spiral / coil just in the air like it's made out of thick fog. You can clearly see the rings. Every other photo I've taken for the past 15 years has been ok. These were just two anomalies I cannot explain.

Helped a mate behind the bar in an old pub in Staffs one night... anyway, there I am pulling away when I heard someone shout "pen!" turned around thinking it was some ******** on the bar asking for one, then felt two things run past my legs. 

Had a good look, nothing! 

Left it a week incase it was someone playing a trick on me and asked my mate. Turns out the well known ghost of an old landlord and his dogs knock about the place.

And I can't stand ghost stories! 

i've seen a shooting star do a 180, knocked my socks off.  Also seen a red UFO on new years eve.  Thought it was a firework at first, but it just hung there in the same place in the sky for about ten minutes and then blinked out.  IMO we are definitely visited and have been for thousands of years.  These fellas and gals aren't so much space travelers as dimension zippers, again IMO of course and if you care to study this field, you may just conclude the same. 

So you want to read a ghost story?  Okay, i have a couple.  In my twenties i shared a house with a few others.  There was a staircase between floors and i was standing half way up them talking with someone and facing the downstairs corridor with a few doors of bedrooms lining it.  i saw someone who i thought was a girl that lived there and i had been looking for her to tell her something and i see her walking slowly down the corridor, wearing what appeared to be some sort of shawl over her head so i could not see her face.  i called her name, but was ignored and she or it kept moving down the corridor, but i later realized i never saw her take steps, she seemed to float down the corridor.  Not content with being ignored, i followed her, again calling her name and she sped up and entered the open room on the end of the corridor to the right, the same room as that girl slept in. It was tops two seconds before i had followed her into the room.  You guessed it, there was nobody there, i even searched the wardrobe, thinking she was pulling my leg.  i talked again to the guy i had been in discussion with and asked if he had seen anything, but no he had not and was puzzled why i was calling that girls name when she was upstairs in the kitchen at the time.  Sure enough she was there, sitting at the kitchen table and didn't believe a word i said.

This one is juicier.  When i was thirteen i lived with my father and stepmom in an apartment on the fourth floor of an apartment block.  They left for a short trip, two days and one night, it was the first time i had been alone at night in the apartment.  i was not nervous about it, i had my room and my stuff and when it came evening i went to bed as usual, but wasn't very sleepy so thought i would read a couple of chapters in a book.  The bed was against the wall that the door was on, so when propped up on pillows reading i had the door plainly in my sight.  It had one of those round doorknobs.  So i am reading and i see a movement, the door is slowly opening.  The window was open so i concluded i had not closed the door properly and a draft had opened it, although this had never happened before.  So i get up and close the door and this time i pull it after closing to make sure it is properly closed and then got back to reading again, but being a bit uneasy about that door, i kept glancing at it every couple of pages.  i was getting tired now and i raise myself up to put away the book and i couldn't believe what i saw, the door was wide open.  i got really scared of course and didn't know exactly what to do and just sat there staring at the thing for a while.  After mustering up some courage i got up and walked through the whole apartment looking for someone or something, i don't know, i wasn't thinking very clearly.  Finding nobody and nothing i got back in bed, saying to myself i must have somehow not closed the door right and i knew i checked it but there could be no other rational explanation.  i picked up the book again because now i was wide awake and spooked.  i kept looking up at that damn door and even got up again to pull on the handle a few times, just to make sure.  i was getting so sleepy and my eyes so heavy and with the book resting on my chest i started dozing.  Something woke me up and opening my eyes saw the door slowly opening again and this time i totally freaked out.  i had read in some old Icelandic ghost stories that the best way to deal with a mischievous entity is to curse it loudly to hell and damnation.  i quickly unscrewed one of the sturdy legs of my stool and with it as a weapon charged around the apartment banging the walls with my club and screaming every obscenity i could think of.  i felt i was mad enough to scare the devil himself and i must have been a sight to see if someone had witnessed the state i was in, wild eyed and crazy.  That ghost didn't open any doors anymore at least.  Was very glad when father returned and told him what had happened.  Did he believe me?  Nope, but it happened people.  i don't know who or what it was but someone or something was messing with me.

Sweet dreams

6 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I don't believe in UFO's I'm afraid. There's so many things surveying everything they'd be spotted and reported without a doubt. I don't believe or care for spacemen or other life forms either. 

But I do believe we don't die and get snuffed out just like that. I've had a many experiences of mediumship which convince me it's not fake. Also a few 'ghostly' experiences. Most recent was earlier this year. I was locking up the old building at work and upstairs alone someone clearly said my name. I turned to see who'd followed me and there was nobody there. 

I respect everybody has their own views etc. However not believing there's life in this humongous universe but believing we turn into some invisible entity when we die IMO is absolutely mind boggling. And to top it off to back up this theory with experiences of mediumship, you've got to be taking the ......

2 hours ago, TexasRam said:

I respect everybody has their own views etc. However not believing there's life in this humongous universe but believing we turn into some invisible entity when we die IMO is absolutely mind boggling. And to top it off to back up this theory with experiences of mediumship, you've got to be taking the ......

No. I believe what I have experience of. I've never seen an alien, they've never proved they exist so until then I don't have anything to believe in. I have had experience of mediumship which stopped me doubting it and that's about all there is to say. I don't say that those who believe in stuff I don't are mind boggling do I? You may as well have just come right out with it and said I'm stupid. 

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I can't explain it.

UFO's - i dont know i think if they had come here we would know about it by now. Got to be something else, experimental craft or just a trick of the light or something. I do believe they are out there though, but the distances between stars etc means we probably wont ever know if life truly exists unless we find it somewhere closer.

People say there must be far more intelligent life out there than us, but who is to say we arent the most intelligent...who knows.

Ghosts - believe there is something to this, problem now is people take images and its so easy to fake them it causes disbelief, if you get one no one will believe its true.

Ive said this before in a past thread - I most definitely have seen a ghost, I know exactly what I saw and can still describe it, don't think I'll ever forget it tbh. 

No time to post about it atm, but I think 'paranormal' is somewhere in the title. 

7 minutes ago, ladyram said:

Ive said this before in a past thread - I most definitely have seen a ghost, I know exactly what I saw and can still describe it, don't think I'll ever forget it tbh. 

No time to post about it atm, but I think 'paranormal' is somewhere in the title. 

activity? ;)

22 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Ghosts. You'll only believe it if you have an experience yourself. Like Paul says, anything and everything now can be faked or manipulated so its always doubted.

Exactly my point. I didn't believe it till I experienced it. Now I do. I know what I saw, I know what I heard and I don't doubt it. 

Archived