disgusting Man United treating fans shockingly again!

Mostyn6

26 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

In a similar vein, our family have season tickets (2 adults / 1 child ) but often they won't be at the games with me although this season they've been to all but the last 2 and will be vs Brentford and sheff Weds next. Most times I take someone with me to fill the other adult seat but sometimes not.

If Derby were to get in the Prem I would presume supply for tickets would outstrip demand and I'd then feel a bit selfish if I was sat there for a game and the two seats next to me were empty due to my other half and kid not being able to attend on that particular day.

Ultimately though I've paid for the seats and so the club isn't losing out, just I guess its good to not see empty seats despite it not being anything I can do much about.

You could argue that the two vacant seats I've already paid for and leaving empty could be filled by Derby fans desperate to watch their team but then again, if these fans were so desperate where were they against the likes of Blackburn and Ipswich earlier on this season? I doubt I would have much sympathy in that respect.

What do you think? Do some of you have season tickets and sometimes can't get to games or fill the seat with someone else?

why don't you sell your seats back to the club? they did this on a game by game basis recently, I'm pretty sure they still do it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

why don't you sell your seats back to the club? they did this on a game by game basis recently, I'm pretty sure they still do it.

What you mean if for example I go on my own to the Leeds game ( as it happens I'm not ) but if I did I could let the club know which seats will be available and they will reimburse me?

Can only see that happening if the games are sell outs though if you are right mostyn.

2 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

What you mean if for example I go on my own to the Leeds game ( as it happens I'm not ) but if I did I could let the club know which seats will be available and they will reimburse me?

Can only see that happening if the games are sell outs though if you are right mostyn.

I'm sure you could only do it a few times a season, it was called a passout or something.

Archived