disgusting Man United treating fans shockingly again!

Mostyn6

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's harsh but no surprise given the monumental waiting list they have. There was a Liverpool fan on Talksport saying he's been on the ST waiting list for like 15 years, he got down to number 2000ish but after they built the new stand they offered him a ST for 2 grand. When he said no they threatened to take him off the list. Only gets to games because an Irish lad he knows manages 6 STs for football tourists.

I am 100% sure they didn't ban him for his "first offence" more than likely been getting tickets and not going to make sure he gets tickets for the big games... I bet if he had been "sick" and United were away at the scouse pig sty that he would have mad a remarkable recovery..!

42 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

It's harsh but no surprise given the monumental waiting list they have. There was a Liverpool fan on Talksport saying he's been on the ST waiting list for like 15 years, he got down to number 2000ish but after they built the new stand they offered him a ST for 2 grand. When he said no they threatened to take him off the list. Only gets to games because an Irish lad he knows manages 6 STs for football tourists.

I know a pool fan that said he was on the list for x years (can't remember what he said) and that he maxed out or something so he's had to reapply. Don't know if that's true. It's the Kop he was waiting on.

Only goes to Cup games and European games which he says are strangely easy to get tickets for

9 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I am 100% sure they didn't ban him for his "first offence" more than likely been getting tickets and not going to make sure he gets tickets for the big games... I bet if he had been "sick" and United were away at the scouse pig sty that he would have mad a remarkable recovery..!

Like Boycie said, he probably couldn't get a train from Somerset or wherever.

9 hours ago, Alpha said:

I know a pool fan that said he was on the list for x years (can't remember what he said) and that he maxed out or something so he's had to reapply. Don't know if that's true. It's the Kop he was waiting on.

Only goes to Cup games and European games which he says are strangely easy to get tickets for

Hub cap games?

In a similar vein, our family have season tickets (2 adults / 1 child ) but often they won't be at the games with me although this season they've been to all but the last 2 and will be vs Brentford and sheff Weds next. Most times I take someone with me to fill the other adult seat but sometimes not.

If Derby were to get in the Prem I would presume supply for tickets would outstrip demand and I'd then feel a bit selfish if I was sat there for a game and the two seats next to me were empty due to my other half and kid not being able to attend on that particular day.

Ultimately though I've paid for the seats and so the club isn't losing out, just I guess its good to not see empty seats despite it not being anything I can do much about.

You could argue that the two vacant seats I've already paid for and leaving empty could be filled by Derby fans desperate to watch their team but then again, if these fans were so desperate where were they against the likes of Blackburn and Ipswich earlier on this season? I doubt I would have much sympathy in that respect.

What do you think? Do some of you have season tickets and sometimes can't get to games or fill the seat with someone else?

Archived