Jump to content

Manager Odds


Mostyn6
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

can someone screenshot the latest odds please?

I can't find odds anywhere, yet "EFL Goals" on Saturday had Bruce, McClaren & Powell at 7/2ish then Rowett, Hoddle & Poison Dwarf at around 20s. Who knows where they got it from?!

I want a £ on Arry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

can someone screenshot the latest odds please?

People like Sky bet & Betfair aren't allowed to display odds about a future manager if the current manager is still in a job. 

If Pearson gets sacked they will display all the odds but legally they aren't allow to until Derby confirm NP has left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

People like Sky bet & Betfair aren't allowed to display odds about a future manager if the current manager is still in a job. 

If Pearson gets sacked they will display all the odds but legally they aren't allow to until Derby confirm NP has left.

Is that a law that applies only to Derby then?

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Is that a law that applies only to Derby then?

 

image.png

Ooooops. Guess so lol. 

Well I worked at Betfred for a few years and this is what we were told lol. 

Cause when Nigel Clough was linked to be being sacked 3 years ago, We had punters coming into the shop saying can I have odds for so and so to be Derby manager and this is what we used to have to say. 

My bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I can't find odds anywhere, yet "EFL Goals" on Saturday had Bruce, McClaren & Powell at 7/2ish then Rowett, Hoddle & Poison Dwarf at around 20s. Who knows where they got it from?!

I want a £ on Arry.

I'm sure Arry would have been appointed already if he was interested. Couple of reasons he wouldn't want it: too far from his home on the South Coast and also we are not PL club.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, Kernow said:

Is that a law that applies only to Derby then?

 

image.png

Don't do that I read someone requesting a screenshot then saw this and saw Eddie 'smug' howe and nearly threw my phone at the wall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

By the sounds of this article, the higher powers of DCFC through the DET have highlighted that CP is our next manager.

 

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-chris-powell-8217-s-handling-of-a-difficult-situation-is-typical-of-the-man/story-29776191-detail/story.html

I just think it's the thoughts of Steve Nicholson DET sports reporter  mate. 

Well at least I hope it is because I really don't want Powell as Derby manager. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

I just think it's the thoughts of Steve Nicholson DET sports reporter  mate. 

Well at least I hope it is because I really don't want Powell as Derby manager. 

Join the CP love in.

he doesn't talk hype and jibberish

he doesn't seem paranoid or insecure

he loves the club and isn't likely to abscond 

he wore white boots in tribute to alan hinton

he looks a bit like ray charles

have faith mate. 

He ticks all the boxes.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Join the CP love in.

he doesn't talk hype and jibberish

he doesn't seem paranoid or insecure

he loves the club and isn't likely to abscond 

he wore white boots in tribute to alan hinton

he looks a bit like ray charles

have faith mate. 

He ticks all the boxes.

 

 

You omitted being a good manager :whistle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.