The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I'd suggest that Nugent plus Zanzala backed by Vydra are your best options from within and then you can see by those with whom we are being linked the type of players he wants in ... dont see the martin Bent fit at all, as they are mediocre/ dependent on others, low effort types. 

I've heard it all now.  You'd rather play an untried 20 year old with a grand total of 2 league appearances, over two strikers (both full internationals) that have scored a combined 286 league goals between them???  

Dear Mr Morris,

I'm afraid you've made a gross error in appointing Gary Rowett as our manager.  His steadfast refusal to sell Chris Martin & Darren Bent to our promotion rivals, for a combined fee of 2 bags of Haribo Starmix & an Ikea pendant lamp for one of your 5 bathrooms is going to sabotage our promotion chances even before the season as begun.

I sincerely believe that the chances of our club reaching the promised land of the Premier League will be dramatically increased in your remove Mr Rowett forthwith, and replace him one of our forum's foremost keyboard warriors Ninos.  With his 'out of the box' thinking of playing untried under 23 strikers in place of the above mentioned players will have us comfortably 15/20 points clear of the chasing pack by March.

Please wield your, much vaunted, managerial axe as soon as possible

Regards,

Concerned fans everywhere.

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

I've heard it all now.  You'd rather play an untried 20 year old with a grand total of 2 league appearances, over two strikers (both full internationals) that have scored a combined 286 league goals between them???  

Dear Mr Morris,

I'm afraid you've made a gross error in appointing Gary Rowett as our manager.  His steadfast refusal to sell Chris Martin & Darren Bent to our promotion rivals, for a combined fee of 2 bags of Haribo Starmix & an Ikea pendant lamp for one of your 5 bathrooms is going to sabotage our promotion chances even before the season as begun.

I sincerely believe that the chances of our club reaching the promised land of the Premier League will be dramatically increased in your remove Mr Rowett forthwith, and replace him one of our forum's foremost keyboard warriors Ninos.  With his 'out of the box' thinking of playing untried under 23 strikers in place of the above mentioned players will have us comfortably 15/20 points clear of the chasing pack by March.

Please wield your, much vaunted, managerial axe as soon as possible

Regards,

Concerned fans everywhere.

...and injured

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

I'd suggest that Nugent plus Zanzala backed by Vydra are your best options from within and then you can see by those with whom we are being linked the type of players he wants in ... dont see the martin Bent fit at all, as they are mediocre/ dependent on others, low effort types. 

I suggest you are totally wrong about Chris Martin but I'd dispense of Bent. 

Zanzala is totally unproven at a high level he has only ever played a handful of U23 games for Derby. 

59 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I know you can't judge a player until you have given them a chance but on what basis do you put Zanzala over Martin and Bent and their combined 70+ goals for Derby?

On the 'comparison of his own viscosity with that of porcine excrement' scale, it's right up there.

Look, Chris Martin is my two lads favorite player, so he is going to stay at the club forever, as a player, then player/coach, then manager leading us to three champions leagues in a row to shut the Forest fans up. So stop looking into it so much and start looking at though a 7 year old eyes.  :D

8 minutes ago, Hucknall Ram said:

Look, Chris Martin is my two lads favorite player, so he is going to stay at the club forever, as a player, then player/coach, then manager leading us to three champions leagues in a row to shut the Forest fans up. So stop looking into it so much and start looking at though a 7 year old eyes.  :D

There's something to be said for that! :D

I'm sure it'll all be forgiven when Martin skins both england center backs and scores the winner at Hampden.

I know this because I am deluded.

But only half as deluded as some of the speculation and claims on this thread.

We might sell him if Rowett doesn't want him and there's a good offer.

We might keep him if there's no offers or, and it is possible, Rowett wants to play him.

He's neither the Messiah nor an every declining  hopeless mard who isn't bothering and can't shoot. He is however the best striker at Derby since Howard and was bundled out by Pearson because he stood up to him (allegedly)

25 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oooh really? Did he throw a cup of tea? Do tell.

I've nothing to substantiate my assertion whatsoever - just an impression I got from odd things and posts as the Pearson fall out and discussions went on. I think I read it as "clash of egos" and I dont think anyone has tried to argue on this thread that martin doesn't have a big ego.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I've nothing to substantiate my assertion whatsoever - just an impression I got from odd things and posts as the Pearson fall out and discussions went on. I think I read it as "clash of egos" and I dont think anyone has tried to argue on this thread that martin doesn't have a big ego.

Noooooo! You've fallen for the stupids! 

4 hours ago, Ninos said:

This is the most clinically  lacksadasical "management" in the league. Just what Rowett ordered for 17/18 isn't it

SACK THE MANAGER

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

200 PAGES OF BIG FAT NOTHING :ph34r:

Look, CM might be a bit porky, but he's not nothing.

I have to believe Ninos and Toddy are just in it for the attention. There is no way anyone can actually think the sort of stuff they've posted in this thread and be honest with themselves.

I'd genuinely like to meet the pair of them, if only to reassert themselves as actual human beings in my own head, instead of the ridiculous cartoon characters they've become. 

Very entertaining though. Keep it up lads, next season is a long way off. 

37 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I have to believe Ninos and Toddy are just in it for the attention. There is no way anyone can actually think the sort of stuff they've posted in this thread and be honest with themselves.

I'd genuinely like to meet the pair of them, if only to reassert themselves as actual human beings in my own head, instead of the ridiculous cartoon characters they've become. 

Very entertaining though. Keep it up lads, next season is a long way off. 

"Martin isn't technically gifted" is my favourite. 

Archived