IlsonDerby

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
30 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Oh well, hotel California. 

Kind of fitting I guess.......

you can check out anytime you like but can never leave.

so pearson is here to stay?

5 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Then it's a very dicey source

And the guy knows because he was there of course.  Or just has Pearsons version of events. Since Twitter etc the gutter press are really out in force worse than ever before 

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

well its a very petty to ban your own local radio station. sends al the wrong messages.. out of touch bunker mentality. 

is it? How do you know? What do you know? I don't know it's happened, do you? Unless you tell me, I cannot comment.

I will say that I'd rather concentrate on what happens on the pitch anyway, then listen to spin, PR, pre-determined and predictable sound-bytes, but that's just me.

PistoldPete2
2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

is it? How do you know? What do you know? I don't know it's happened, do you? Unless you tell me, I cannot comment.

I will say that I'd rather concentrate on what happens on the pitch anyway, then listen to spin, PR, pre-determined and predictable sound-bytes, but that's just me.

team news on injuries etc. nice to know. and what do you think could be the reason for banning radio derby? anyway we got a point and vydra got a goal.

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

You know the tweet about the club not liking RD calling it a soap opera actually isn't quoting any sources at all. Just like the one claiming a heated row from the owner. Don't believe anything on twitter.

FTFY

1 hour ago, Derby blood said:

So no interviews after the game, why  do clubs do this, as fans of DCFC, we have a right to hear about matters at our club, I hate it when owners think they can dictate, what people hear, we as fans support the club through thick and thin, and are entitled to hear interviews after the match, oh well Mr Morris is losing my respect as a man, he seems to throw his toys out the pram, like a spoilt little brat , when he does not get his way, come on Mel you are better than this.

Entitled? Why are you entitled? You pay for a ticket to watch a match - end of!

Just now, davenportram said:

You know the tweet about the club not liking RD calling it a soap opera actually isn't quoting any sources at all. Just like the one claiming a heated row from the owner. Don't believe all on twitter.

Two points on that.

1, Those tweets are from a journalist who may well have been in the press box. That makes him potentially a very good source.

2, Even if those tweets are incorrect, it just shows the absolute stupidity of the decision from the club. With them acting like spoilt brats, they give a free reign to everyone else to fill in the gaps. Chris Powell might have had to field a couple of mildly uncomfortable questions, but the grief level from that is microscopic when compared to the grief the club will now get for such a ridiculous gesture.

3 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Oh look someone on twitter has made something up without a source and people are believing him.

So you're calling him a liar, without knowing if he has a source or not?

Bit risky I'd say.

Archived