No interviews

IlsonDerby

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think reasonable expectations, especially as it is an entertainment business. But you're right, its not a right as such. I imagine the only ones done are because the contract penalties are too high to stomach. 

Reasonable expectations, yes, but the fellow saying his rights are somehow infringed because of a lack of post-match interviews has a weird understanding of 'rights'.

PistoldPete2
Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Major technical issues........

Ed dawes is in a histage situation with Owen trying to.negotiate his release through carson. 

The players are demanding Craig rammage read them B4's pre match posts. 

I think you mean a hostage situation. Or an ostrich situation.

Alright I don't have a right by law, but the club we all love are being petty , and makes Mel out to be a spoilt brat, I am thankful for all the money Mel has put into the club, but doing things like this is what happened in the Maxwell years, owners nowadays interfere to much, and when things go wrong they just bury there heads in the sand.

1 minute ago, Derby blood said:

Alright I don't have a right by law, but the club we all love are being petty , and makes Mel out to be a spoilt brat, I am thankful for all the money Mel has put into the club, but doing things like this is what happened in the Maxwell years, owners nowadays interfere to much, and when things go wrong they just bury there heads in the sand.

I'd say you are being petty and very over-sensitive. It's Radio Derby that are being banned here, not YOU. Go and listen to Sky Sports or Talk sport, or other outlets. The interviews are happening, just not on RD

4 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Why? Are they ostriches? 

Archived