No interviews

IlsonDerby

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So no interviews after the game, why  do clubs do this, as fans of DCFC, we have a right to hear about matters at our club, I hate it when owners think they can dictate, what people hear, we as fans support the club through thick and thin, and are entitled to hear interviews after the match, oh well Mr Morris is losing my respect as a man, he seems to throw his toys out the pram, like a spoilt little brat , when he does not get his way, come on Mel you are better than this.

1 minute ago, Derby blood said:

So no interviews after the game, why  do clubs do this, as fans of DCFC, we have a right to hear about matters at our club, I hate it when owners think they can dictate, what people hear, we as fans support the club through thick and thin, and are entitled to hear interviews after the match, oh well Mr Morris is losing my respect as a man, he seems to throw his toys out the pram, like a spoilt little brat , when he does not get his way, come on Mel you are better than this.

You really have no such right. 

12 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

I don't think it paints the club in a great light but let's get one thing correct...you have no right to hear anything.

There will be reports in the nationals tomorrow and I'm sure in DET next week.

6 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Nothing like jumping to a conclusion! 

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

You really have no such right. 

I have every right to hear from the club, and so do all other fans, why are the club being like this, I am very disappointed at the moment, and worried about the club I have followed through thick and thin for the past 38 years.

Just now, Derby blood said:

I have every right to hear from the club, and so do all other fans, why are the club being like this, I am very disappointed at the moment, and worried about the club I have followed through thick and thin for the past 38 years.

No honestly you really don't.

You are a customer, nothing more nothing less.

Do you demand to hear what is happening everywhere you are a customer of? I doubt you expect interviews from Tesco employees when they change their manager!

Like you, I am unimpressed, but I don't feel I have any right to stick people in front of a microphone if they are uncomfortable with it.

Like I said, I'm sure you can wait for the newspaper to read what you want to know.

3 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

why don't you sue them then?

if your rights are being abused, you're entitled to some compensation.

Are we still allowed to draw our own conclusions from other media outlets, then? Just not Radio Derby?

Would love to think this is part of a bigger picture, but the pessimist in me says it's just a petty act to prove a point. :unsure:

Archived