Who thinks we will go on an unbeaten run.

Curtains

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Why did you have to ask that?!?!?

Now run round the house three times backwards, lick a brick and spit when you see a hedgehog... Only way to lift the curse...

I said it because the general consensus on here is that we will suddenly improve with Chris Powell without Pearsons knowledge as well. 

Powell will be on his own now if he stays as manager and will have to make tough selection decisions just as Pearson did. 

Some players will be unhappy at not being selected as we have a large squad. 

Players get annoyed if not selected and that's a fact of life. 

4-3-3 is going to be played I would assume so here we go again. 

Happened to Clement he had to revert to 4-3-3 as did Powell at Cardiff .

Dare Powell play 4-4-2 I doubt it now and maybe he shouldn't  because we seem to be a 4-3-3 team only.  

Think we need to put it into perspective. We beat a team who like us were also at the wrong end of the table, and not pulling up any trees. Easy to get excited with a win, but lets just see how well we can do against a team at the right end of the table, and who with the exception of that blip against Brentford, have been playing well and are unbeaten at home. However, I don't usually like making predictions, but I have this sneaky feeling we may come away with the three points, maybe 0-1 or 1-2. COYR

We have some players back from injury altho fozzy will be out maybe all season and still no sign of thorne. We certainly need a good run after an horrific start, but there's no easy games. 

4 hours ago, 1967Ram said:

We may do. We may not. One game at a time mentality needed IMO. 

Couldn't disagree with that, in answer to Curtains poser though, the forever optimist in me says get a result at Reading (and taking one game at a time), I don't see why we cannot go on an unbeaten run until at least Norwich away, as bar the reverse fixture st home, nothing coming up should scare our team or squad.

Just a case of performing on the day, each game, as it comes of course ;)

Sadly not as welcome as the good win was against struggling Cardiff we are a long way off being a consistent winning side. Reading are VERY strong under Stam this season especially at home. I'm hoping for a draw but I'm not confident of even that. We must be realistic right now.

Archived