Bradley Johnson

SuperDerbySuperRams

58 minutes ago, Mos_Ram said:

Bladders' turnaround, along with the emergence of Igor Pearce has been the best thing so far about this season. 

I cant help feeling embarrassed for the fans who were booing him off the park 6 months ago, especially when most of the stadium, including said idiotic fans are chanting his name. I sit in the West Upper, where people are generally not happy if they aren't moaning and I nearly came to blows with a couple of youngish lads who were booing him off so vitriolically not so long ago - they are the same pissy-faced lads who are the only three in a row of 60 that refuse to engage with the flags. In fact, if they fell face first into a barrel full of nipples, I don't think they'd be happy unless they came up sucking their thumb. 

I didn't boo Bradley then, and I won't boo the next scapegoat. You never know what they might end up contributing.

UTR.

It was only 3 months ago, if that. Shameful behaviour from those who were booing him. But I've banged that drum enough. He's now having songs sung about him so live and let live I suppose. 

But we really do have a poisonous element in our fan base, always looking for a scapegoat. When Johnny missed that chance today I turned to my mate and said "that's him getting more grief online later". Sad state of affairs. This team has just broke a club record. Boo that. :p

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived