Ryder Cup - 2016 - Hazeltine

Mostyn6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

bring on the Brexit! lol

Nice to give them a headstart.

Don't have lessons mate, it takes all the fun out the game!

Live and die by your own ability, not the coaches.

Trust me, you'll never enjoy a round as much once you know what you should be doing.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Don't have lessons mate, it takes all the fun out the game!

Live and die by your own ability, not the coaches.

Trust me, you'll never enjoy a round as much once you know what you should be doing.

today helped massively. My putting is actually ruining my enjoyment so I needed a routine.

Just now, reveldevil said:

What do you play off @Mostyn6?

I'll guess 16-22?

Such a great game to play, I miss it a bit.

Never managed to improve my handicap due to poor putting! I hope to be off 20 by this time next year.

I average 6 good birdie chances a round, and about the same in Par chances, and I mean chances. On Saturday, I converted no birdies and only 2 pars. I felt sick. 

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Never managed to improve my handicap due to poor putting! I hope to be off 20 by this time next year.

I average 6 good birdie chances a round, and about the same in Par chances, and I mean chances. On Saturday, I converted no birdies and only 2 pars. I felt sick. 

That's good going for your handicap, luckily putting is the easiest thing to practice and improve, I'd set my sights higher than 20 if your play is that good tee to green.

Where do you normally play?

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

That's good going for your handicap, luckily putting is the easiest thing to practice and improve, I'd set my sights higher than 20 if your play is that good tee to green.

Where do you normally play?

around Cannock way, or down in Warwickshire

7 hours ago, mozza said:

5-3 to the Yan ... Americans at the end of day one , still happy with my 13-15 prediction :)

Same score line as 2012 after day 1, back then it was 10-6 to America after day two and then as normal they fell apart on the singles and Europe won it. Think we will do it again this year

stunned to see Rory so hyped. His roar when the Pieters putt went in was like an out of body roar for someone so soft-spoken, but his double bow at the end, when winning with an Eagle was pure theatre for me. Slowly becoming a legend for me.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

stunned to see Rory so hyped. His roar when the Pieters putt went in was like an out of body roar for someone so soft-spoken, but his double bow at the end, when winning with an Eagle was pure theatre for me. Slowly becoming a legend for me.

He was actually very average at best yesterday, Pieters was carrying him but that final hole was majestic! 

Archived