Beer Thread

Cisse

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

We'll give it a few more weeks, until the novelty has worn off, then on a nice sunny day I'm pretty sure that our walk will take us in the vicinity of a pub with outside tables.

I agree. I miss pubs but not that much that I want to sit outside in 10c cold with others desperate for  a drink.

13 minutes ago, sage said:

I agree. I miss pubs but not that much that I want to sit outside in 10c cold with others desperate for  a drink.

Bell and harp little Eaton,  massive marquee with heaters and good selection of beers.

3 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Beers of Europe seemingly back to normal. Only ordered a few days ago. No issues with delivery or packaging.

5 Westmalle Dubbel
5 La Chouffe 330ml
3 St Bernardus Prior 8

2 Triple Karmeliet

2 Trappistes Rochefort 8

3 Orval
1 Gouden Carolus Hopsinjoor

JRM won’t be pleased.

5 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Beers of Europe seemingly back to normal. Only ordered a few days ago. No issues with delivery or packaging.

5 Westmalle Dubbel
5 La Chouffe 330ml
3 St Bernardus Prior 8

2 Triple Karmeliet

2 Trappistes Rochefort 8

3 Orval
1 Gouden Carolus Hopsinjoor

We had a couple of orders arrive this week.

64 bottles - If we're careful, we won't have to order again before Friday. Currently drinking a Rince Cochon whisky infused tripel. Not bad.

I don't normally buy my booze in b&m to be honest but I found myself in there the other day and noticed a couple of interesting bottles in the beer section. First of all they do a large bottle of the Innis & Gunn bourbon barrel aged for a very good price.

The other interesting one was "Ginger Tom", I'm a big fan of Robinson's old Tom so thought I'd try this version, especially as a redhead! Its overpoweringly gingery to be honest but it was worth trying 

20210409_180905-min.jpg

Edited by abertawe_ram

1 hour ago, sage said:

I finally got to the Tesco at Long Eaton and dutifully filled my basket with large bottles of Tripel Karmaleit. 

Picked up 4 Fruli for the ladies while I was there.

I really like Fruli. Not as much as some of the other Belgian fruit beers (the Krieks and Framboises in particular), but as a sit in the sun and drink outside beer, it has its moments.

10 hours ago, sage said:

I finally got to the Tesco at Long Eaton and dutifully filled my basket with large bottles of Tripel Karmaleit. 

Picked up 4 Fruli for the ladies while I was there.

image.jpeg.fe2a5c56834e232b63d450cee747677e.jpeg

Peach Fruli is my favourite lovely summer drink.

Edited by cstand