Cisse

Beer Thread

On 14/12/2016 at 18:52, sage said:

I ordered 2 crates of this and only one arrived as the other was damaged in transit. I rang them up and have just received 2 more crates for nowt. 

This is our year...

It is indeed, I got 33 bottles from Lidl @ £1.25 a bottle ?

5 hours ago, eddie said:

The Westvleteren XII is still there, waiting to be drunk - but I'm saving it for a rainy day.

The rainy day is here Eddie, carpe diem, my New Year celebrations start here, just finished a shi tty run of nights, it's beer ? o'clock.

3 hours ago, froggg said:

The rainy day is here Eddie, carpe diem, my New Year celebrations start here, just finished a shi tty run of nights, it's beer ? o'clock.

I'm tempted, but it really ought to be the first drink of the evening. I'm currently 'enjoying' a joke bourbon supposedly flavoured - sorry, flavored - with 'peanut butter and jelly'. It's different, and not entirely unpleasant, but it would have been better to have left it as a bourbon and sold it with a sandwich.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

I'm tempted, but it really ought to be the first drink of the evening. I'm currently 'enjoying' a joke bourbon supposedly flavoured - sorry, flavored - with 'peanut butter and jelly'. It's different, and not entirely unpleasant, but it would have been better to have left it as a bourbon and sold it with a sandwich.

Funny that because someone just mixed me a beer cocktail containing bourbon, not bad to be fair.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.