Jump to content
Cisse

Beer Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, MuespachRam said:

Nice beer but what is that strange black thing with the orange flickering thing inside it.....? Is that an AC unit...? Got to go, the pool needs cleaning. 

Nah mate it's the incinerator where I burn all my  creased £20 notes, gotta go, got loads to get through.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Nice beer but what is that strange black thing with the orange flickering thing inside it.....? Is that an AC unit...? Got to go, the 'pool needs cleaning. 

You're obsessed with hubcap stealers

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, froggg said:

Nah mate it's the incinerator where I burn all my  creased £20 notes, gotta go, got loads to get through.

20 pound notes....are they still used over there...? I thought they phased them out because they were worth nothing.?

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

20 pound notes....are they still used over there...? I thought they phased them out because they were worth nothing.?

Our notes are magnificent - the new fiver is impregnated with essence of bacon.

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.