Bamba on his way?

Derby blood

2 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I think you might want Victor Moses :ph34r:

Good call R.E was never my strong point at school. We certainly need some creativity. I really hope NP turns it around and does well as I was quite excited by his appointment and with CP KP and then II coming in it looked like the dream team. Unfortunately at the moment it feels like Cloughie's doomed spell at Leeds.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for clarity:

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/02/70/95/52/regulationsonthestatusandtransferofplayersjune2016_e_neutral.pdf

"6 Registration periods

1. Players may only be registered during one of the two annual registration periods fixed by the relevant association. As an exception to this rule, a professional whose contract has expired prior to the end of a registration period may be registered outside that registration period."

Since Bamba was still under contract when the transfer window closed, he cannot be signed by us until the window reopens in January.

23 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Just for clarity:

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/02/70/95/52/regulationsonthestatusandtransferofplayersjune2016_e_neutral.pdf

"6 Registration periods

1. Players may only be registered during one of the two annual registration periods fixed by the relevant association. As an exception to this rule, a professional whose contract has expired prior to the end of a registration period may be registered outside that registration period."

Since Bamba was still under contract when the transfer window closed, he cannot be signed by us until the window reopens in January.

Apparently he was not under contract and is therefore available. (according to DET)

11 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Apparently he was not under contract and is therefore available. (according to DET)

That's very weird then. Every report I've seen that mentions a release-time states he was released after the window closed, including the Leeds local paper, who you'd expect to know what's going on.

6 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

That's very weird then. Every report I've seen that mentions a release-time states he was released after the window closed, including the Leeds local paper, who you'd expect to know what's going on.

my mistake - it was on BBC:

'Former Leeds United captain Sol Bamba has been training with Derby.

The 31-year-old Ivorian is a free agent after leaving Leeds for personal reasons before the closure of the transfer window in August.

Bamba played for Pearson when the pair were at Leicester City, but the Rams boss says there has yet to be any talks over a possible contract.

"I don't think it's something to discuss openly when it's not been discussed internally," he said.

"I've worked with him before and he's been happy to come in and train with us, so we'll leave it at that."'

35 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

my mistake - it was on BBC:

'Former Leeds United captain Sol Bamba has been training with Derby.

The 31-year-old Ivorian is a free agent after leaving Leeds for personal reasons before the closure of the transfer window in August.

Bamba played for Pearson when the pair were at Leicester City, but the Rams boss says there has yet to be any talks over a possible contract.

"I don't think it's something to discuss openly when it's not been discussed internally," he said.

"I've worked with him before and he's been happy to come in and train with us, so we'll leave it at that."'

Shackells replacement? Maybe the lack of talking about it is down to confusion over release date. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He has been decent when I have seen him.....

He's a donkey. Remembered Hendrick goal at Leeds away and guess who were on the floor 1 second before the goal? Yes Bamba... 

18 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He's a donkey. Remembered Hendrick goal at Leeds away and guess who were on the floor 1 second before the goal? Yes Bamba... 

So he makes 1 mistake and is a donkey......I have seen him play 3 or 4 times for Leeds and he looked solid. My cousin is a big Leeds fan and I have asked him for an honest opinion....

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

So he makes 1 mistake and is a donkey......I have seen him play 3 or 4 times for Leeds and he looked solid. My cousin is a big Leeds fan and I have asked him for an honest opinion....

He makes so many mistakes and not just Leeds.. Also at Leicester.. 

That performance he played against Boro last season was comedy gold. My mate is Leeds fan and said he's not that good and always have mistakes in him every game. 

Archived