Bamba on his way?

Derby blood

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Macintosh said:

Notice who caused the commotion, Ipswich's Jonathan Douglas, the one who ended Jota's career at Brentford and broke George Thorne's leg and some other bad tackles over the years. A nasty piece of work, too much of a coincidence it regularly happens.

Have you got a good Lawyer ?

On 11/12/2016 at 10:25, Macintosh said:

Notice who caused the commotion, Ipswich's Jonathan Douglas, the one who ended Jota's career at Brentford and broke George Thorne's leg and some other bad tackles over the years. A nasty piece of work, too much of a coincidence it regularly happens.

Have to say that the George Thorne leg break was very unfortunate. Douglas didn't do a massive amount wrong to be fair. 

But I agree he is a 5 screws short of a tool box.

54 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Have to say that the George Thorne leg break was very unfortunate. Douglas didn't do a massive amount wrong to be fair. 

But I agree he is a 5 screws short of a tool box.

Was he the guy who had the t-shirt in support of the dude who got jailed for killing a father and son in a car crash?

4 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Was he the guy who had the t-shirt in support of the dude who got jailed for killing a father and son in a car crash?

Yep, as poster above has said, it was David Norris. It was his wedding that Luke McCormick was driving home from when he crashed into another car. The celebration was a handcuff celebration after McCormick's arrest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/3415817/David-Norris-dedicates-controversial-goal-celebration-to-Luke-McCormick.html

14 hours ago, nottingram said:

That was David Norris I believe, unless it's a different incident.

14 hours ago, Kernow said:

Yep, as poster above has said, it was David Norris. It was his wedding that Luke McCormick was driving home from when he crashed into another car. The celebration was a handcuff celebration after McCormick's arrest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/3415817/David-Norris-dedicates-controversial-goal-celebration-to-Luke-McCormick.html

Ahhhh okay... I knew it was some bell**d who plays for Ipswich but couldn't remember who...

And didn't realise it was that long ago!

Archived