" GOALS " The Next Two Games

TETRA

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tuesday night doesn't bother me in the slightest if we don't score, managed 1 goal in 2 games against Chelsea back when we were scoring for fun.

We're playing a top Premier League club, nobody should expect anything from this.

Today depends on how the game goes, I'm not going to sit here saying I'll go nuts if we don't score, the keeper could have a blinder and draw 0-0. 

On here? Probably the same reaction that happens after most games. A lot of over reaction combined with blind pessimism and/or blind optimism. Some will try to be reasonable and look for the positives; those people will be derided. Many will implode.  BrisVegas will write a post demonstrating how knowledgable he his about all things football which will generate about 10 pages of debate and give him a warm feeling  all over.

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

On here? Probably the same reaction that happens after most games. A lot of over reaction combined with blind pessimism and/or blind optimism. Some will try to be reasonable and look for the positives; those people will be derided. Many will implode.  BrisVegas will write a post demonstrating how knowledgable he his about all things football which will generate about 10 pages of debate and give him a warm feeling  all over.

Any thoughts on the Euromillions numbers?

2 hours ago, TETRA said:

What will the reaction be should our beloved Rams fail to score ANY goals away at Bristol City today or at home to Liverpool on Tuesday evening I wonder ????.

We will be in the goals and points today, for sure.

The Liverpool game is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but its good for the team to play against a PL club. 

3 hours ago, LazloW said:

On here? Probably the same reaction that happens after most games. A lot of over reaction combined with blind drunkenness especially from @eddie Some will try to be reasonable and look for the positives; those people will be derided. Many will implode.  BrisVegas will write a post demonstrating how knowledgable he his about all things football which will generate about 10 pages of debate and give him a warm feeling  all over.

Fixed mate :thumbsup:

Derby County 1-6 Liverpool

Difficult to know how we could give them a game. We have scored less goals than any other team in the top 5 (50?) Leagues. Bizarre how so many players can under perform at the same time. Slow but sure clear out of players until Pearson has his own team must be a possibility. Pearson going at the end of the season must also be a possibility. At present the value of most of our players has probably dropped not counting inflation of the market. Change of formation does not adequately explain the slump in goal scoring but loss of confidence does explain it. Rampage is mystified.

Archived