Tattoo

South Ram

I have a Ram on my right shoulder that I had done in 1990 (I think) and to this day I have never regretted it for one single second, I often catch sight of it in a mirror and inwardly smile to myself. It looks like a 30 year old tattoo now and I am considering getting it "freshened up" a little actually but the tattooist said "no, leave it, that is who you are..."

Also got a jedi knight emblem, a couple of periodic table elements and a half sleeve full of numbers that mean something to me, including 1884..

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2016 at 19:56, reveldevil said:

Give your nephew a plug then!

Where can find him, etc?

Sorry I've taken so long to respond, but I had to get my nephew's consent and then just didn't manage to get round to it. He can be found on twitter, Daniel Lucas (@daninerklucas), and he lives and works in Alvaston.

I got a Rams tattoo on my lower right arm and other one is nothing to do with football. Do I regretted it for getting them done at age 17? Nope... 2 more tattoos to get within next 10-15 years then no more. 

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Getting my first tattoo tomorrow - Rams related!!

It will either be the only one I ever get, or lead to lots more - there's 4 or 5 ideas I have for others but want to see how I get on with this one first.

More bothered about the aftercare than whether it will be painful!

have a pint or two just before you have it done, takes the edge off :lol:

23 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

More bothered about the aftercare than whether it will be painful!

Palmers cocoa butter

6 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

And before anyone asks, no it's not a bloody flag/banner/confetti etc.

Disco ball?

7 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Been told Bepanthen til it's healed.

How did I know you would have a suggestion!

Yeah, you'll get told something different from everyone I guess, can't remember what I was told to use, trawled a load of sites online and found this Palmers thing, worked great for me, healed super quick both times

My advice to anyone getting a tattoo is to decide what you want and make sure it sticks in your head for a while. I decided what I wanted and then waited 2 years before going through with it. No regrets.

Also, get someone who is proud of their work rather than happy to take the money to do it. Whilst I was having mine done, a chap walked in asking to have a tattoo, didn't know what he wanted and started to look through the book. The tattooist told him to leave and that that wasn't what a tattoo was about. I knew then that I wouldn't regret choosing who was doing mine.