Tattoo

South Ram

1 hour ago, admira said:

I have two Rams tattoos (amongst many others) , one on my shoulder and one on my wrist.

As someone else said, have a good think about it first as they are with you for life. NEVER get a woman's name (unless it says 'Mum') The Rams on the other hand are with us for always.

unless they change the logo design :ph34r:

Tattoo on the sole of my foot saying 'made in England'. 

I keep being tempted by the idea of a Rams logo on my calf (classic), but somehow buying food for my children always seems to take priority. Funny how priorities change as you get older. 

Now the family is compete though, I keep trying to think of a good way to incorporate my kids into a tattoo.

Dont regret any of mine though, they all mark a moment in time, a state of mind, a life event or whatever. 

12 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Tattoo on the sole of my foot saying 'made in England'. 

I keep being tempted by the idea of a Rams logo on my calf (classic), but somehow buying food for my children always seems to take priority. Funny how priorities change as you get older. 

Now the family is compete though, I keep trying to think of a good way to incorporate my kids into a tattoo.

Dont regret any of mine though, they all mark a moment in time, a state of mind, a life event or whatever. 

Tattoos or children?

On 7 de septiembre de 2016 at 23:43, David said:

I would avoid any obvious football related tattoos in visible areas, not worth the hassle

I had my first one done in 81. I went to have a ram done but chickened out at the last minute. I had "man & dad" done instead. It was a bit dangerous back then to wear your colours.

I had my second one done 2 months ago when I was over in Derby by my nephew. I had my daughter's name and date of birth done. Lots of people have asked me why I didn't have my wife's name. I told them that tomorrow my daughter will still be my daughter (at least in my heart even if I find out that not she's not genetically before anyone states the possibility) whereas my wife may not be my wife anymore.

12 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Yes, I know that it's taken me a long time to get it done, but tattoos were almost unheard of over here until a few years ago. When I first came over anyone who saw mine was really surprised.

image.jpeg

Give your nephew a plug then!

Where can find him, etc?