The Wedding Present

Inverurie Ram

I saw The Wedding Present in Basins, Tricorn Centre in Portsmouth on 15 Oct 1987. I remember the date because it was the night of the Great Storm! I came home having bounced my evening away on many pints of lager and the wind was picking up as I got home. I said to my wife that the cars were bouncing outside and she just thought I was pissed! Lost track of them after that but remember the one single a month stunt in 1992 to beat an Elvis record

18 minutes ago, ScamRam said:

I saw The Wedding Present in Basins, Tricorn Centre in Portsmouth on 15 Oct 1987. I remember the date because it was the night of the Great Storm! I came home having bounced my evening away on many pints of lager and the wind was picking up as I got home. I said to my wife that the cars were bouncing outside and she just thought I was pissed! Lost track of them after that but remember the one single a month stunt in 1992 to beat an Elvis record

That wasn't The Great Storm!   That was The Great Wind...

• 1 month later...

.................say that again and I'll kill you.......... @MuespachRam they just get better and better.

I found another 2 gig tickets in folders over the weekend. I now have seen them live at least 72 times, probably nearer the 80 mark due to misplaced, unreturned stubs at venue doors, or lost ticket stubs etc. Up The Wedding Present.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...