January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

I'd go for Peter Crouch  - now Bony is up and running - play Vydra off him - score some goals

i'd sit Fabregas in the middle also lol - but hes on 160k a week!!

Alternatively a big hard ******* in the middle - like Jedinek size - but without a beard......

3 hours ago, irobinson said:

I'd go for Peter Crouch  - now Bony is up and running - play Vydra off him - score some goals

i'd sit Fabregas in the middle also lol - but hes on 160k a week!!

Alternatively a big hard ******* in the middle - like Jedinek size - but without a beard......

yeah , get Crouchy in , then next summer instead of the players looking awkward on the catwalk in the Intu , get Abbey Clancy to model the new Rams kit, HEAVEN

17 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Marcus ingvartsen 

15 goals in 53 appearances from 2012-present and you suggested this? Matty Taylor 38 goals in 60 appearances. ??

21 hours ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Two proven championship goal scoreres, Danny Ings and Patrick Bamford are not getting any premier action. Might be interesting now Martins not here to see Bamford play in the middle as opposed to being mainly out wide when McClaren was here last time with him.

3 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Ings out for the rest of the season, as he's having knee surgery. 

Strike him off the (unrealistic) Christmas wish list

was just about to post about Ings. Gutted for him.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No palace mate

But he did say he never play for steve mac again.

He left them a while ago mate. Bamford had his Palace loan terminated in December 2015, moved to Norwich on loan and returned to Chelsea at the end of the season. Then at the start of this season joined Burnley on loan.