January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

2 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Mel's going to shock everyone just before midnight by signing Ulloa on loan till end of season with sn option to buy.

Which will be great until Ranieri gets sacked and the new manager wants him back and he goes on strike and misses penalties on purpose. 

He will certainly shock the Football League. The deadline is 11pm. 

I think it's a fantastic testament to our club, manager and squad that we've signed no one this window. Great boost for players and am more than happy watching likes of Villa spending till it hurts. YOU ARE MY DERBY . Ooooh check out the big letters I'm a happy bunny/ Ram tonight 

10m for Jordan Rhodes, phew! I've always rated him but 10m. A few years ago I fancied Rhodes and Le Fondre as a front two. Neither much more than about 5 and a half foot but it'd have been interesting. Goddard and Saunders were terrific together and neither very tall so it could have worked :D

8 minutes ago, SKRam said:

10m for Jordan Rhodes, phew! I've always rated him but 10m. A few years ago I fancied Rhodes and Le Fondre as a front two. Neither much more than about 5 and a half foot but it'd have been interesting. Goddard and Saunders were terrific together and neither very tall so it could have worked :D

According to Wikipedia, Rhodes is 6'1" so not that small

55 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

According to Wikipedia, Rhodes is 6'1" so not that small

Really?!! Makes me one of Ken Dodds diddymen then. 6 1 I'd have bet my mortgage he was no where near that. Or does he just wear really big shorts?

• 4 years later...
On 31/01/2017 at 23:21, SKRam said:

I always thought Jennifer Saunders was much taller.