farce

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Not sour grapes but seems every man and his dog is joining Villa or Newcastle. I know money doesnt buy success but this season seems to be raking the p1ss more than in seasons past. Really want both to fail.

Newcastle net spend will be next to zero. They are also a club who have returned profits year after year.

Both have parachute payments. 

For Derby fans to be calling anyone over spending is hypocritical.

5 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Not sour grapes but seems every man and his dog is joining Villa or Newcastle. I know money doesnt buy success but this season seems to be raking the p1ss more than in seasons past. Really want both to fail.

I wouldn't worry too much pal - it is what it is

It could be worse you could be a Red Dog tonight about to explode after your chairman sells their best prospect against managers wishes!!

Go on their forum and have a read it will cheer you up no end!

We spent 10's of millions of pounds last year and our finances are nothing compared to the riches available to clubs relegated from the Premier League. If you don't like these relegated teams out spending everyone else you might want to stop watching football - it is only going to get worse as the Premier League riches increase. Aston Villa got almost £70 million prize money for just about managing to get as high as last place last year. 

6 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Think of all those unhappy players causing unrest because they cannot get a game!

Always look on the bright side.....

On 28/08/2016 at 14:41, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

POT CALLING KETTLE, HELLO KETTLE PLEASE COME IN OVER

21 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

POT CALLING KETTLE, HELLO KETTLE PLEASE COME IN OVER

yeah it is, but its only like you lot moaning about us spending money.

yes this erodes the FFP rules in my opinion, firstly the players from the previous campaign in the Premiership tend to be sold for excessive amounts back to Premier league clubs and then the recently relegated team in turn hoover up all decent players from this division when they arrive, the small clubs that have come into the Championship from Division one are hardest hit.

9 hours ago, LesterRam said:

yes this erodes the FFP rules in my opinion, firstly the players from the previous campaign in the Premiership tend to be sold for excessive amounts back to Premier league clubs and then the recently relegated team in turn hoover up all decent players from this division when they arrive, the small clubs that have come into the Championship from Division one are hardest hit.

They still beat us though.

Archived