Farrend Rawson

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
57 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

He's rejected a new contract and Southend have bid, which has been rejected... From HITC 

He played in the championship for Rotherham so I guess he may want to play at higher level than Southend or for Derby under 21. 

8 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Not the first youngster to have his path altered by Rotherham seniors, I suppose.

The subject matter is awful but that is hilarious.

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Surely we can find him a championship side that wants him on loan if he is seen as shackells long term successor 

What if he goes to a smaller champ club and loves it, he doesn't want to bide his time? Think that happened last year, with Fatty Arbuckle tipping him for England one day, no wonder he feels disappointed to be 4th choice here.

Whether he's a loss I'm not sure, it reminds me of Ian Evatt years back, never quite made it higher up, but still a good pro.

6 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

What if he goes to a smaller champ club and loves it, he doesn't want to bide his time? Think that happened last year, with Fatty Arbuckle tipping him for England one day, no wonder he feels disappointed to be 4th choice here.

Whether he's a loss I'm not sure, it reminds me of Ian Evatt years back, never quite made it higher up, but still a good pro.

Then do what all the teams on the continent do and sell him with an option to buy back after a season? 

1 hour ago, Zag zig said:

To be fair to Evatt he played precisely the same number of seasons at Premier League level as Derby since he left.

Also, Phil ******* Brown? I understand if Rawson wants to move, but he should do himself a favour and have a look elsewhere or maybe become a kicker in the NFL, because he'll basically be doing the same thing.

37 minutes ago, rsmini said:

So I wonder if this is actually true. Have the HITC website ever got and Derby rumours correct?

Yes actually Ralph.

bris's mate reported Reading are holding out for £10 million for a player they don't even own.

Archived