Scott Hogan

JayRam1

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

HITC seem to be a collection of writers independent of each other who write articles on stuff that other people have written for other news outlets. 

Sometimes its useful to see stuff that was in small publications or foreign ones, and opinion pieces (which seems to be what Bris mostly does) can be interesting, but when it comes to stuff from a national paper it's just another gear on the rumour mill.

I know. I work for them (writing cricket articles). 

Bris works on the football side of things and often knows whether this is a rehash or something more substantial based on who wrote it. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sage said:

I know. I work for them (writing cricket articles). 

Bris works on the football side of things and often knows whether this is a rehash or something more substantial based on who wrote it. 

Oh ok.

Fair doos. You can usually get a decent bearing by looking at the author's history. But will wait to see if Bris has anything to say about it.

Saw quite a bit of Scott Hogan at Halifax a few seasons back. Skilful lad with a bit of pace, but always a bit lightweight and injury prone. Must have come on a lot since those days I guess, but he is definitely no Jamie Vardy. 

I've seen most of the better players in non-league over the past 15 years, and would be surprised if he could do a job for Derby, but hey, what do I know?

4 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

So hogan wells and vydra then. 

Line up will be 

Carson

Wisdom.     Keogh.     Shackell

Ince.                             McMannaman

Vydra.  Wells.  Hughes.   Martin.  Hogan

No need for midfield HOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF

#thisisthederbyway

#hoofityoof

:ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

They're getting rid of a couple today, Westwood and Ayew, although Taylor's coming in as part of the Ayew deal, and they had a small squad.

A couple of years ago when we were doing exactly the same as Villa and buying all and sundry it was exciting, now because it's not us it's the work of the Devil.

Good luck to them. It might put them in a good position to make a late charge for the playoffs. Equally, as stated above, it may breed disharmony or it simply won't gel, as can happen. 

Either way, Derby aren't in a position to spend a lot or feel that January is a stupid time to buy, so we will reap whatever the rewards of that are.

Archived