Andre Wisdom - Signed for Red Bull Salzburg

David

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

Oops. Kept us busy for half hour anyhow.

Copy from another thread his brother Tweeted an hour ago " I need football clubs from ages 10 and above if you want me to check out any games/players feel free to get in touch" maybe he's working as a scout and that's why he was at derby? Were all getting excited thinking its the return of Andre and he ends up poaching some youth players for Liverpool :lol:

4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Copy from another thread his brother Tweeted an hour ago " I need football clubs from ages 10 and above if you want me to check out any games/players feel free to get in touch" maybe he's working as a scout and that's why he was at derby? Were all getting excited thinking its the return of Andre and he ends up poaching some youth players for Liverpool :lol:

Or he's just realised we're about to scupper his brothers deal at Derby like we did Yedlin's :whistle:

Christie isnt doing well for Derby. 

Poor defensively, runs down blind alleys and doesnt get his head up when attacking. 

Yes he does well sometimes. But half the time im watching him I dont think he knows where he is hoping to go with it. 

Also he has only got a year left on his contract.

Cyrus is a cracking player, didn't he win the young player of the year award for 2015/2016, the problem I think we have is Hughes is covering for Thorne so the effectiveness of Hughes is limited by shielding the defence, I would like a defensive midfielder so Hughes would revert back to his natural position, we don't know if Thorne will hold up for half a season let alone a season.

Archived