McGregor v Diaz 2

David

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, kinda weird, don't get what triggered Diaz to storm off, McGregor barely said anything by his standards. Saying that he's not been the same in front of the media since his beating, shame really as the press stuff was just as entertaining as the fights. Doesn't get better than this one for the last fight.

Someone asked me if I wanted to tonight and meet him with ringside tickets, free accommodation thrown in a couple of days ago, unfortunately I'm off to see mickey with the family today so couldn't take him up on the offer....he is over there now.

Not that I have any interest in watching him fight....just a missed excuse to hit Vegas again :-(

18 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'll watch it but MMA comes nowhere near Boxing for entertainment IMO.

I'd sooner mow the lawn.

What a fight!!!!!

Hats off to Conor, I'm no fan of the guy but he showed something different last night - true heart when after rd3 he looked spent.

Rounds 1,3,4,5 were all definitive.

It all comes down to how you scored rd2, personally I scored it even when watching live, but maybe that was cos I was rooting for Diaz. I will judge it again when I watch it back, but meh I can't argue with that result.

Here's to McGregor v Diaz III :thumbsup:

Archived