Friday Night Football

Day

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, richinspain said:

No, a beautiful woman! Does she know owt about footy?

Just looks like a woman to me. I believe she's a Man Utd fan. She's done football related stuff before. 

Just now, David said:

Rachel Riley is not just any woman, oh no. If god did indeed create us all, she would have been used as the female blueprint, absolute perfection. 

Fair enough. Different eyes see different things. 

She's beautiful and intelligent but she's no step-up from the women in my life. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Fair enough. Different eyes see different things. 

She's beautiful and intelligent but she's no step-up from the women in my life. 

Give Specsavers a call immediately.

1 minute ago, David said:

Give Specsavers a call immediately.

What will that do? Make Rachel Riley look more attractive or the women I have as friends and my fiance seem less attractive?

Cos they're about even right now, couple of irl's are ahead of her. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

What will that do? Make Rachel Riley look more attractive or the women I have as friends and my fiance seem less attractive?

Cos they're about even right now, couple of irl's are ahead of her. 

If your missus is on a par with Rachel Riley I demand to see pictures and an invite for dinner.

Just now, David said:

If your missus is on a par with Rachel Riley I demand to see pictures.

I don't post pictures of me online so I'm not going to post pictures of her :p Only have my face on Skype cos work demands it.

Just now, David said:

Just logged back into Skype to take a look. You're punching well above your weight that's all I can say!

I'm well aware! :lol: 

It's the charm ;)

6 hours ago, David said:

Rachel Riley is not just any woman, oh no. If god did indeed create us all, she would have been used as the female blueprint, absolute perfection. 

She looked better doing '8 out of 10 cats does countdown' than normal countdown because she would dress up for the occasion. David you have good taste

16 hours ago, David said:

Is the bar really still that low north of Watford ?

Bag o' Bones Bah Humbug, brown paper bag, fireplace.. mumble, mumble

I thought the show was very tedious. They didn't talk about Southampton at all, I thought I had Man Utd TV on at one point. Friday night games should only be championship games imo . As attractive Rachel Riley is, why is she employed by sky sports? She is your typical glory hunting Man Utd fan from Essex. Also why did they need 6 pundits to talk on 1 game? Giggs was only on there to pound Riley afterwards. After losing the champions league rights I thought the Sky subscription would go down but they had the nerve to increase it. 

Archived