James Wilson

Cam the Ram

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Presume the logistics have something to do with loan rules, transfer windows, when and when you can't terminate an agreement etc, given this has been announced the day after the window shuts when in reality it was over the moment he returned to Man U having suffered the injury months ago.

3 hours ago, t'oldu said:

Hope this hasn't cost us a 6 month loan fee and a portion of his wages !!

The wages will be covered by either our insurance or Man U's insurance. That would well be where the delay has come from, sorting insurance. The fee I'm less sure on could be in part covered. But between nearly a season of Wilson's wages, nearly a season of Fozzy's wages and a season of Thorne's wages all refunded should be a boost towards FFP or next season budget. 

13 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

The wages will be covered by either our insurance or Man U's insurance. That would well be where the delay has come from, sorting insurance. The fee I'm less sure on could be in part covered. But between nearly a season of Wilson's wages, nearly a season of Fozzy's wages and a season of Thorne's wages all refunded should be a boost towards FFP or next season budget. 

Thanks for the above.   Very reassuring.  Does insurance cover all medical bills as well??

14 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

Not great for the no claims bonus though. I bet the premiums for this magical insurance are nightmarish in themselves.

Archived