DCFC Fans - Barnsley, Preston & Transfer Speculation Podcast

Day

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell my story now whilst I'm here as I keep getting asked about it.

It all started a few years back. Most regular members will probably remember, I was pretty much stuck in the house for  years with severe anxiety, whilst eating cracked my front one beyond repair, later found out when I left the house and had a doctors checkup that my Vitamin D levels dropped to nothing which also effected calcium in my body which is why my teeth were weak etc. Mental health is a real ****** at times. 

Anyhow, dentist fixed me up a partial denture, a palette covered the roof of my mouth with one tooth attached. Had it now for around 3 years ish, always meaning to go back and get something fixed but £££ and a season ticket was more important.

On Monday morning, I take multi vitamins now, I'm out the house and everything all is good again but like to keep myself topped up and that. The Centrum I take are pretty big and I hate necking tablets, the night before brushed me teggers and I don't glue the denture in at night, took a big gulp of juice for the tablet and straight away I feel a struggle with my throat, ******* tablets gone in sideways, start gulping more water and feel like I'm choking.....I was. Staggered to the downstairs bathroom and kept gulping more and more water. Next thing I know I'm on the bathroom floor with the dog licking me face.

Pretty much crawl to the front room and I feel what I thought was the tablet drop in my body, thank **** for that. Stuck the fan on and composed me self. 5 minutes later felt a bit normal so went to get another drink, went to drink it and noticed me tooth had gone....wtf....I haven't....oh ****, panic sets in, run to the bathroom to see if it dropped out nope, look at the dog thinking he had it, nope. I had swallowed my ******* denture.

Full on panic kicks in now, ring my missus no answer, mate no answer, his missus no answer, call my missus work and finally get through, she comes home to take me to hospital and see if this thing is safe.

Hours of waiting, can you breathe David...erm yeah, does this hurt, what about this....sent me for an X-Ray, comes back and I'm taken to a room fearing the worse, tells me that it's nowhere to be seen in my esophagus so must be in my stomach, went on to say usually you can see the bit of wire on the X-ray....but doctor, mine didn't have any wire on. Looks at me gone out, explained more what mine looked like and he said well come back in 3-4 days if you have any chest pain, otherwise you have a very painful poo on the way.

Judging by the stomach cramps I've been having it is down there in my stomach getting tossed around into a turd due at any time. You will probably hear my screams in Derby when this one drops. Whilst I wait for it to drop I look like a crackhead with a lisp, not venturing to the dentist till it's out, sure it will be a new one on him this. 

tl;dr multi vitamins are bad for you.

Nope, well balanced diet and wait for nature to do it's thing, laxatives and all that is a big no no as I'll end up pissing out my arse. Need a nice solid turd to pass this with as little pain as possible.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Nope, well balanced diet and wait for nature to do it's thing, laxatives and all that is a big no no as I'll end up pissing out my arse. Need a nice solid turd to pass this with as little pain as possible.

True, a wet poo mixed with a hard tooth under pressure could crack the pan.

forget what I said 

Probably the most bizarre tooth related injury I have ever heard. Hopefully it will break down a bit on exit! Treat yourself to a dental implant. For one tooth it would not be that expensive. 

Did not know about anxiety thing. It is a nightmare. Suffer with OCD , BDD and GAD myself but I am improving! 

That's like one of those horror films, I didnt want to read it but I had to know the ending of the story. I suppose when said tooth appears we will be informed. Hopefully the dentist can shine it up and reinstall it good as new. Dentists are on to a good thing, I broke a tooth chomping on a dislodged filling.

I take soluble vitamins and now I know why I do. 

On 17/08/2016 at 22:33, David said:

I'll tell my story now whilst I'm here as I keep getting asked about it.

It all started a few years back. Most regular members will probably remember, I was pretty much stuck in the house for  years with severe anxiety, whilst eating cracked my front one beyond repair, later found out when I left the house and had a doctors checkup that my Vitamin D levels dropped to nothing which also effected calcium in my body which is why my teeth were weak etc. Mental health is a real ****** at times. 

Anyhow, dentist fixed me up a partial denture, a palette covered the roof of my mouth with one tooth attached. Had it now for around 3 years ish, always meaning to go back and get something fixed but £££ and a season ticket was more important.

On Monday morning, I take multi vitamins now, I'm out the house and everything all is good again but like to keep myself topped up and that. The Centrum I take are pretty big and I hate necking tablets, the night before brushed me teggers and I don't glue the denture in at night, took a big gulp of juice for the tablet and straight away I feel a struggle with my throat, ******* tablets gone in sideways, start gulping more water and feel like I'm choking.....I was. Staggered to the downstairs bathroom and kept gulping more and more water. Next thing I know I'm on the bathroom floor with the dog licking me face.

Pretty much crawl to the front room and I feel what I thought was the tablet drop in my body, thank **** for that. Stuck the fan on and composed me self. 5 minutes later felt a bit normal so went to get another drink, went to drink it and noticed me tooth had gone....wtf....I haven't....oh ****, panic sets in, run to the bathroom to see if it dropped out nope, look at the dog thinking he had it, nope. I had swallowed my ******* denture.

Full on panic kicks in now, ring my missus no answer, mate no answer, his missus no answer, call my missus work and finally get through, she comes home to take me to hospital and see if this thing is safe.

Hours of waiting, can you breathe David...erm yeah, does this hurt, what about this....sent me for an X-Ray, comes back and I'm taken to a room fearing the worse, tells me that it's nowhere to be seen in my esophagus so must be in my stomach, went on to say usually you can see the bit of wire on the X-ray....but doctor, mine didn't have any wire on. Looks at me gone out, explained more what mine looked like and he said well come back in 3-4 days if you have any chest pain, otherwise you have a very painful poo on the way.

Judging by the stomach cramps I've been having it is down there in my stomach getting tossed around into a turd due at any time. You will probably hear my screams in Derby when this one drops. Whilst I wait for it to drop I look like a crackhead with a lisp, not venturing to the dentist till it's out, sure it will be a new one on him this. 

tl;dr multi vitamins are bad for you.

kin ell. Now I see why you're waiting for a golden pooh! 

That's hardcore!

Depends what website you read, some say a day or two, others say upto 12 days. Read about a guy in the Daily Mail that had a plastic fork in his stomach for 10 years, forgot about it, a fork? 

Doesn't look like I'll be at the game tomorrow, just know it will want to make it's exit at half time, don't fancy pushing that out with a bunch of football fans

10 minutes ago, David said:

Depends what website you read, some say a day or two, others say upto 12 days. Read about a guy in the Daily Mail that had a plastic fork in his stomach for 10 years, forgot about it, a fork? 

Doesn't look like I'll be at the game tomorrow, just know it will want to make it's exit at half time, don't fancy pushing that out with a bunch of football fans

Won't Mel let you use his personal Thomas (Crapper)?

Archived