DeAndre Yedlin - Signed for Newcastle

BuckoBeast

5 hours ago, McLovin said:

Good player, I was very impressed with him in the World Cup. @AmericanRam is a big fan

Yes I am a big fan of Yedlin..

As has been mentioned, he is quite fast, and can be very skilled and creative with the ball when he wants to be. As far as his defensive abilities go, no not where US fans want him to be, but he has improved steadily over past year in that area, and from stuff I have read he has discussed he realizes he needs to get better defensively and is working hard to do so.

He has ability, is focused, and as I have watched him several times genuinely seems to love the game. Would be quite good in this league imo.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We should sign him because his song would be easy - De-andre-yed-lin endlessly to "we are sailing"

his song(s) and chants will be the same as everyone else;

"Booooooooooo"

"you're rubbish, get off"

"don't pass it back"

"forward!"

"you're ******* useless Yedlin, get off."

39 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

his song(s) and chants will be the same as everyone else;

"Booooooooooo"

"you're rubbish, get off"

"don't pass it back"

"forward!"

"you're ******* useless Yedlin, get off."

All of them are better than Sailing imo.

18 minutes ago, BottrillRAM said:

I think Yedlin would be a great buy - competition for Christie would mean we can rotate them at RB/RM! I think Christie is quality and would still be my first choice. 

Are you really suggesting buying back up players???????? After the first 3 games I think we need to save the cash for a real impact player 

I believe Yedlin would be a good signing for the right price, the same with any player. He has been with Spurs who have excellent training with a good academy, and has also been to Sunderland on loan so has trained with Prem standard for a few years.

Plus he is young, has plenty of caps for the US. has be potential to develop further and will provide good competition for Christie. £2/3 mil would be acceptable in my books.

Started 21 times for Sunderland last season, and played well.

I'd be shocked if he didn't go back there, but if he did come here he'd be ahead of Christie. He's the superior player without a doubt. 

Archived