Animal is a Ram

Chris Martin - Signed for Fulham

4,898 posts in this topic

If strikers like Kodjia and Wells are likely to cost nearer the £10 million mark, I'd want similar for Martin. 

Saul Pimpson and satty atwal like this

Based on some of the figures I have seen Sheffield Wednesday fans are putting on FF I would say Martin is worth around the £35,000,000 mark.

Albert, mike93rh, robglosta and 5 others like this

Of course, Martin may well be out of favour (we don't know) so our asking price would therefore be lower than a productive striker who's key to the club's plans.

Ninos likes this

That's probably Martin's value in a normal market but in this crazy market, I'd like at least 12 million. Maybe more if Kodjia is valued around the same. Wolves have a lot of money to splash around so you can add a few more million onto the 12 million that I'd like.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

If strikers like Kodjia and Wells are likely to cost nearer the £10 million mark, I'd want similar for Martin. 

It depends if NP sees him as part of his new look squad as I suspect he will let him go for less than other.

But with only 2 out and out quality strikers on the books I doubt we will let him go unless we have a replacement lined up.

10m+ for us to even think about selling in my opinion. 

But I wouldn't be against selling, should we get a better replacement in first. 

Fair play to Wolves for chancing their arm. If the shoe was on the other foot and a 20 goal/season championship striker was seemingly being frozen out at another club I'd want us to try and lowball them.

McMuffin likes this

Sell a proven 20+ goal a season striker?

Yeah that makes sense.

satty atwal, ollycutts1982, RoyMac5 and 1 other like this