Lee Grant - Signed for Stoke

t'oldu

50 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Yeh, the big thing we miss with Carson is a keeper who's good with his feet... I remember people in his first stint here quoting that when he was in the academy he had a chance to play outfield too...

Carsons Distribution last night was excellent though, massive improvement from Barnsley 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Carsons Distribution last night was excellent though, massive improvement from Barnsley 

Oh really? Good to know... I would assume it's one of the key things the coaching team are working on him with... As an accurate ball out of the keeper can be a good outlet if you're up against high pressing teams...

3 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Hmm maybe three games of trying to kick it to Blackman on the touch line had something to do with never having the ball 

Topics are only locked when bumping really old transfer rumours, load of ****** or they are descending into arguments weeks after a player is gone. When it's no longer a topic for conversation it will drop down the list naturally. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Topics are only locked when bumping really old transfer rumours, load of ****** or they are descending into arguments weeks after a player is gone. When it's no longer a topic for conversation it will drop down the list naturally. 

Like the Keogh one? That reminds me I must give that a bump. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived