Lee Grant - Signed for Stoke

t'oldu

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, muckymunksy said:

Dont think Wednesday need Grant when they have the best keeper in the League 

So you are a Wednesday fan. I should've known the moment you started shilling for a Nihiu move to Derby.

1 minute ago, VulcanRam said:

How does that help Mitchell and Roos' development?

U23's in the top league also in the Johnsons Paint Trophy. They will get good competitive game time this season anyway.

Bentley would of been perfect competition for Carson and is a few years ahead of both Mitchell and Roos.

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

U23's in the top league also in the Johnsons Paint Trophy. They will get good competitive game time this season anyway.

Bentley would of been perfect competition for Carson and is a few years ahead of both Mitchell and Roos.

Fair enough, I'm never convinced about the need to have a second keeper who is as good as your number 1. It's a waste of a player as we saw with Grant last year. A perfectly good Championship keeper who didn't play. Given that it's very rare for keepers to get injured, far better to go into the loan market should we need, though if Carson got injured I'd give Mitchell a go anyway, he seems very highly rated. 

7 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/2-players-in-maybe.48323/page-2

It's on their forum. Someone even suggesting a swap with Brayford. 

Actually quite interesting to read other forums talking about us. Just reading that we 'like our luxuries'. Probably true but as I say, just interesting to read views of other fans (apart from Wednesday's, they know sod all)

Archived