Tom Ince

DCFC4LIFE

47 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Sheffield Wednesday are interested in signing tom Ince and Jeff Hendrick. Swap plus cash for forestieri possibly.

I know for a fact this isn't true as they also wanted Rammie as part of the deal and the recipe for those chicken Baltie pies. I know we have said we are unable to let Rammie go with out Ewe as they cannot be split, talks are ongoing as soon as they round both up

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

If it was real I'd be up for getting our money back for ince 

Why? He is one of the brightest forwards in the Champ on his day, and as it stands will play this season in a central position where he can hopefully produce the goods. Also, in today's market where average players value has increased, surely an English talent with potential to become better would demand more than the £4-5mill we signed him for...

Im guessing you don't rate him highly, but I think he will be key player for us this season

we need some russian coaching at derby give ince a few strength helping substances an he could be the new ronaldo . so dont sell theres potential if we can just find a way to get away with it. possibly get lance armstrong on our celebrity filled coaching staff surely hes got some ideas. 

38 minutes ago, eddie said:

I have the perfect antidote.

Believe nothing, take the mickey out of Nixon and the self-professed #ITKers and then you will be right 99% of the time.

This story is from the Sheffield Star and from who, I believe , is their Sheffield Weds

writer. I'm not saying it's true but we can't assume it isn't

One or other party wants one the linked players, the rest is a round of "bickering" because neither side wants to sell. We told Burnley "get it up you" for at least £8m with Hendrick,.and they're premier league. 

Similarly, why on earthwould FF leave Wednesday? 

Ince, flatters to decieve but hardly like we want rid, and why would he go when he seems to besettling better here than his last couple of clubs. Wed take a daft offer for Ince, but i doubt Wednesday are daft enough to make one. 

3 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

Hendrick to Burnley  £8 million

Ince swap for Forestieri  .... that would be a GOOD deal for the Rams

How would swapping Ince for FF be a good deal, objectively?

Ince, 2 years younger, had 12 goals and 8 assists compared to FF's 15 goals and 6 assists. Every other stat is very similar also.

Now if popular fan opinion is true that Ince doesn't turn up for half the games, but he still has such similar stats, surely he has far more potential for a good coach to bring out than FF does?

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

How would swapping Ince for FF be a good deal, objectively?

Ince, 2 years younger, had 12 goals and 8 assists compared to FF's 15 goals and 6 assists. Every other stat is very similar also.

Now if popular fan opinion is true that Ince doesn't turn up for half the games, but he still has such similar stats, surely he has far more potential for a good coach to bring out than FF does?

Exactly. Ince had an average/poor season in the view of most fans and still contributed to 20 goals. Forestieri had the best season in his career and he managed to contribute to just 1 goal more than Ince. 

20 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

This story is from the Sheffield Star and from who, I believe , is their Sheffield Weds

writer. I'm not saying it's true but we can't assume it isn't

So you're saying it's the 1%?

Fair enough

Is Ince likely to improve into the player his dad thinks he is?

There are better options for the "number 10" , second striker or whatever they are called these days and we also have other left footed wide players .....i have seen precious little on a regular basis to think he can be anything more than he already is , therefore swapping him for a like for like, for someone who positionally knows the game better...would be my view.

22 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

Is Ince likely to improve into the player his dad thinks he is?

There are better options for the "number 10" , second striker or whatever they are called these days and we also have other left footed wide players .....i have seen precious little on a regular basis to think he can be anything more than he already is , therefore swapping him for a like for like, for someone who positionally knows the game better...would be my view.

did you ever watch Ince prior to him being at Derby?

He tore this division up when playing under a motivator at Blackpool (Holloway), and you'd have to say it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he could repeat that again under a motivational coach/manager.

15 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

Star says Wednesday say the Ince/Hendrick  interest has been ongoing for months and is not directly related to our interest in Forestieri.     

Steve Nicholson hinted that there was player involvement in any deal.

Heard Nuhiu is the player who could be part of the deal 

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Its a "stop playing silly buggers" message. 

Remember when Bournemouth started looking a russell we put inbids for Ritchie to tell themto do one. 

Exactly what I was going to put when I read it.

Archived