Aron Gunnarsson

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Rampage said:

So apart from Ramit Gunnarson and Forestieri who does it seem that we are bidding for at this time? My computer was down so I know nothing.

Someone called Moses (presumably he's not on tablets), Nakhi Wells and a surprise full back has been mentioned but now I don't know if that is Gunnarsson.

4 live (as in tabled) bids by the Rams seems to be the consensus view. But nothing new on any potential outgoings.

I think Gunnarsson might be one of the best signings we could get at £2m.

What struck me on Saturday was how deep the midfield sat.

We look a better side with a holding midfield player.

Also, we need a warrior to gee up the side when it falls a bit flat.

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, Redcar said:

If he comes, does he bring that "clap" with him?

I think it was something he picked up while on holiday in Europe. 

icelandic gattuso? if this guy can replace the gaping hole that eustace left then i'm all for it. don't know whats going on with Thorne, but he's going to take a while to come back properly anyway, he's never been not the best mover, and no doubt will be heavy for at least a few months after coming back. he's a big lad int he though. if this guy can sit there, protect the defense and let the attacking minded players do their magic, which they arnt doing yet, then great. nevermind Forestieri for 10 million or whatever, if we have sufficient cover in a role that we really needed filling the last 2 or 3 seasons. good beard anorl, jake would be proud

On 8/9/2016 at 19:49, HantsRam said:

Someone called Moses (presumably he's not on tablets), Nakhi Wells and a surprise full back has been mentioned but now I don't know if that is Gunnarsson.

4 live (as in tabled) bids by the Rams seems to be the consensus view. But nothing new on any potential outgoings.

Thanks hantsRam

Archived