Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

So did Martin in fairness but most of the forum seem happy to have him back (myself included to be fair).

It wasn't for money or a move up though, completely different scenario. He was a bit part at a club he wasn't that keen on, or he could come home and be a regular at a place where he is happy. No brainer really.

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Depends on how you look at it. 

a) Did he go on strike to force through a move to us? If so then I would be more than happy to have him here.

b) Did he go on strike to get a new contract with more money? If so then I wouldn't want him here.

Obviously we'll never know the real reason but if he wanted to come here then let him do what he likes to force it through. 

Obviously B mate, doesn't take a genius to work that one out.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Depends on how you look at it. 

a) Did he go on strike to force through a move to us? If so then I would be more than happy to have him here.

b) Did he go on strike to get a new contract with more money? If so then I wouldn't want him here.

Obviously we'll never know the real reason but if he wanted to come here then let him do what he likes to force it through. 

Either way isn't great though. What's to say he wouldn't do exactly the same to us if he had arrived and fancied a move in the future?

Wasnt there a bit of an article a while ago where he stated that he was a a bit of a Derby fan after coming here as a kid to watch Ravanelli, Eranio and Carbone?

Pretty sure that I read it somewhere but it could of course have been Fake News?

1 minute ago, Venkman 2 said:

Wasnt there a bit of an article a while ago where he stated that he was a a bit of a Derby fan after coming here as a kid to watch Ravanelli, Eranio and Carbone?

Pretty sure that I read it somewhere but it could of course have been Fake News?

Fake news mate. I think you may have saw my tweet last year of a fake quote of him saying he was a Derby fan. That got under the skins of plenty of Wendies.

Archived