Tom Lees

Arsene Titman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I thought Lingard was ok for us

Ok for us hardly equates to a Manchester United starter though. I'm surprised he's managed to get into their squad and do well. He never used to start and that was probably the correct decision at the time too.

6 hours ago, Kernow said:

Ok for us hardly equates to a Manchester United starter though. I'm surprised he's managed to get into their squad and do well. He never used to start and that was probably the correct decision at the time too.

Scored a great goal at Wembley yesterday.......

33 minutes ago, Grantona said:

Keane, Lingard....not up to much for DCFC but playing well elsewhere. Maybe the finger should be pointed at the managers who deployed them or the guy who appointed those managers.

or the fans who groaned when their names were announced.

36 minutes ago, Grantona said:

Keane, Lingard....not up to much for DCFC but playing well elsewhere. Maybe the finger should be pointed at the managers who deployed them or the guy who appointed those managers.

Or the fact they're older and more experienced now.

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Played well yesterday, but his CB partner Hutchinson was even better. Aston Villa put plenty of crosses in to the box, but they took care of everything,

Hutchinson showed a lot of promise in his youth but had so many serious injuries. Seems to have finally managed to stay fit for a year, although he loves a booking. Think he had about 14 last year, and managed one yesterday too.

Archived