Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Early days yet. 

Absolutely but I can't help but feel that if they get to the top, they will stay up there so the rest of the promotion candidates have to keep up or better Newcastle's results to really put the pressure on them. 

McClaren even looks uncomfortable on the telly, shuffling in his seat, waiting for his turn to speak but struggling to listen to others, rolling his shoulders, playing with his hands, maybe he's not learnt anything since his over confidence in England against Iceland and all the rest. Wish he'd just relax and do us all a favour, and if he'd only let the Barber get at him with a shaver.

Fulham1 up after 60 minutes despite being very average. Neacastle had a clear penalty turned down in the half but haven't been great. Pressing now though.

Fulham have a new winger Ayite, who is like a French, black Mick Brolly. Dire. 

Yeah watching it sage. Fulham look dangerous on the break with the Geordies pushing up looking for the equaliser. Still very disappointing performance thus far from Newcastle. I expected a lot more if i'm being honest. They look extremely ordinary tonight but obviously will improve quickly. Away end full to the brim for a Friday night game in the capital. Impressive support you have to say.

Just now, philmycock said:

Grant Hanley looks like he's got a mistake or two in him, hey mumblemumble?

and Lascelles looks like he has 4 or 5

Just now, YouRams said:

Really impressed with Fulham they will upset a few more teams this season, if they'd of kept hold of McCormack and Dembele who knows how good they could of been. 

They look better without McCormack than they would with him, in my opinion. Especially if they spend their money on a good replacement. I don't think I've seen a more selfish player than RM, and offers nothing in defense. 

Dembele I agree with you though. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

They look better without McCormack than they would with him, in my opinion. Especially if they spend their money on a good replacement. I don't think I've seen a more selfish player than RM, and offers nothing in defense. 

Dembele I agree with you though. 

Can't argue with his goal scoring record though can see where your coming from mind. Aluko looks a good signing, could just be the first game buzz but they look dangerous in attack. 

Archived