Weber Cup - Europe v USA, Tenpin Bowling

eddie

Currently being shown live on Sky Sports.

I'm probably the only person interested on here, so I won't bore you with the details.

Currently Europe 1-0 USA after the Baker (team) game.

One old pal of mine in the Europe team - Stu Williams (whose ass I used to kick in the Midland Scratch League)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eddie said:

Currently being shown live on Sky Sports.

I'm probably the only person interested on here, so I won't bore you with the details.

Currently Europe 1-0 USA after the Baker (team) game.

One old pal of mine in the Europe team - Stu Williams (whose ass I used to kick in the Midland Scratch League)

Kicking donkeys is definitely not allowed. The RSPCA will be on to you

Just now, Strange yearnings said:

Kicking donkeys is definitely not allowed. The RSPCA will be on to you

Leave me alone - I'm in mourning.

The first bowling centre I ever went into (Regent Bowl in Great Yarmouth) burned down last night.

59 minutes ago, Boycie said:

But you have bored us with details?

No, I could have gven you a run-down of the new scoring system that they are using, explained about oiling patterns and the difference between the 4-step and 5-stem approach with respect to cadence, but I didn't.

8 minutes ago, eddie said:

No, I could have gven you a run-down of the new scoring system that they are using, explained about oiling patterns and the difference between the 4-step and 5-stem approach with respect to cadence, but I didn't.

Would you still wup his ass even with the new scoring system?

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Would you still wup his ass even with the new scoring system?

I retired 10 years ago, whereas Stu is now a full-time professional on the PBA tour, so I doubt I could wup his ass even with a 45 gallon drum of wupass and a head start.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

I retired 10 years ago, whereas Stu is now a full-time professional on the PBA tour, so I doubt I could wup his ass even with a 45 gallon drum of wupass and a head start.

Was he just a toddler when you played him mate? Did you let him have the bumpers up? ?

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Was he just a toddler when you played him mate? Did you let him have the bumpers up? ?

No, we both played in the Midland Scratch League. I can't remember what his team was called, but my team was Rothley, which won the Premier Division 3 years on the trot, and I finished as the high average in the league. Stu had certainly got into the England team at that time, and would have been in his md-20s (he's 35 now).

Anyway, at the end of Day 1, Europe lead 6-1.

14 minutes ago, eddie said:

No, we both played in the Midland Scratch League. I can't remember what his team was called, but my team was Rothley, which won the Premier Division 3 years on the trot, and I finished as the high average in the league. Stu had certainly got into the England team at that time, and would have been in his md-20s (he's 35 now).

Anyway, at the end of Day 1, Europe lead 6-1.

Sounds like this Stu guys good

Archived