DCFC Fans - Season Predictions & Ticket Prices Podcast

Day

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 10 in the country, one of which in Cleethorpes.

Right next to a McDonalds and KFC, the new fast food mecca.

Didnt rate it at all tbh, 40 minute wait was a killer as well, not exactly fast. 

10 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

I love it btw.. Taco bell in England now, what the hell has the world come to!!!

Haha, Alpha's voice, the gentleman! Davenport is even funnier, such a well spoken bloke.

Is that my voicecthats funnier? My old man reckons i sound like a northern Frank  Spencer.

1st one I've listened to over the summer.

It must have been good, seeing as halfway through I stuck a machine tool through my hand, will never listen again.

At least, while working!

Great guests again this week, thanks for another brilliant episode. 

2 things: Heraklion isn't capital of Cyprus, Nicosia is :) .....

and im not clicking on any more ads as Daveo needs saving from himself, he's going to actually drown in beer. We need to cut off his earnings for his own safety. 

My first listen to a podcast for a while. It's got better. :) I like the list of predictions it gave some focus to the conversation. 

I also like the extra guest. @Alpha and @davenportram sound just as sensible in voice as they do on paper  (sorry I do mean that as a compliment! ) 

Will try and listen a bit more regularly now we've got some actual football to talk about.

Just now, davenportram said:

Amazingly a family ticket now works out to be about £50-£60 for most games (cat d/e prices)

Seems like we're going to have to revisit it on next week's show following the new prices - which in fairness, are pretty good.

Archived