This is a very big season for our players. Who will grab their chance?

Rampage

New management team. New Ideas. New style. New formation. At least fifteen Rams players could grab their chance and become automatic choices under the new Manager. Who needs to be better? How must they adapt? Can they take their chance?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darren Bent is a very mature, very fit player. If used properly he could make the difference this season by winning games for us where chances are at a premium.I would love to see him going on a goal scoring run and keeping his place. Can Pearson get the best out of him? I think so.Come on Darren, show us what you can do.

Sith Happens
13 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I think Blackman could surprise a few.

If by a few you mean 28,000 people then yes I hope you are right.

Weimann, played down the middle, we know he's got pace, plenty of Villa lads tell me that's his best position, intrigued to see if Pearson gives him a chance - fingers crossed, he might just surprise a few.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

Weimann, we know he's got pace, plenty of Villa lads tell me that's his best position, intrigued to see if Pearson gives him a chance - fingers crossed, he might just surprise a few.

I'm with you I think he is better than we saw last season.

29 minutes ago, curtains said:

Bradley Johnson is going to prove a lot of doubters so wrong.  

So hope you'r right, but for me he's the one out of all the not-so-successful signings that I've got least hope for. Technically abysmal at times last term.

Bent, Weimann, Blackman, Camara. If one of them can step up and own it, we'll take some stopping, two of them and we're up.

10 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Interesting - what do you think needs to happen for Bradley to flourish in the way you predict @curtains?

Different formation, style, position for Bradley or all 3?

He was brilliant as he was when he arrived. A beast in midfield. More of the same would do it for me.

Archived