Rio Olympics

Curtains

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

What do you mean filth ? You ain't the heard one about the lady from Nantucket yet. :lol:

I bet he's heard the one about the young girl from Uttoxeter though.

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 21:56, LesterRam said:

The Paralympions are inspirational.

I know. Watched some of it last night and the motivation to achieve and not let their disability affect their life too much is incredible. Puts me to shame. I've been having a few problems of late but felt a little ashamed last night when I am pretty much able bodied and although I have difficulties with the anxiety / aspergers traits I just couldn't imagine how I would bounce back if I had a physical disability. It could affect your whole life if you let it. These guys are amazing and to be fair I actually think the Paralympics should be first and open the Olympics with the general event afterwards. I just think that when the Olympics is over many people forget about the Paralympics that follows and these incredible people don't get the exposure they deserve.

yes I have enjoyed almost all of it and the atmosphere as been tremendous, I was watching a Chinese one, two three in the swimming and the first place guy had one arm and the guy in second had no arms and they were like torpedo's, UK's Kadeena Cox ran in the 100m race and won herself a bronze medal and then the following night picked up a gold in the track cycling, I have to say this guy is unbelievable...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/27416685

Archived