Kenneth Otigba

Carl Sagan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rynny said:

When we're any of them last in the Dutch league though? It is almost like saying England have a good international team as the reached the semi final of Euro 96 :huh:

Hence why I said many more because I'd be here all day if I listed every single good player, I only posted the well known players. There are lots of talents who are still currently in holland. Out of that current list Suarez,Blind, Vertonghen and have come out of it fairly recently

Just now, McLovin said:

Hence why I said many more because I'd be here all day if I listed every single good player, I only posted the well known players. There are lots of talents who are still currently in holland. Out of that current list Suarez,Blind, Vertonghen and have come out of it fairly recently

Recently it's produced players like Jasper Cillessen, Davy Klassen, Memphis Depay and Wijnaldum. All pretty decent players. 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Recently it's produced players like Jasper Cillessen, Davy Klassen, Memphis Depay and Wijnaldum. All pretty decent players. 

Bruma, Milik, Willems, Ziyech, El Ghazi, Bazoer, Veltman, Janssen, Kishna. I could spend all day doing this but these players are a bit lesser known. The original comment that DEL made was a bit ignorant for me.

1 hour ago, Simsy said:

Geez. someone knows their dutch football! ;)

Not really but those players have been linked or are already at big clubs :D

Bruma- Linked with Inter but now at Wolfsburg

Milik- Great season with Ajax and linked with Leicester and Everton

Willems- Been linked with many premier league clubs over the last few years and now linked with Man City

Ziyech- Heavily linked with both Liverpool and Everton and previously with Dortmund

El Ghazi- Huge talent and has been linked with Barcelona and Liverpool

Bazoer- Linked with Barcelona, Arsenal, Man Utd and Bayern

Veltman- Heavily linked with Everton

Janssen- Now signed with Spurs to potentially play alongside Harry Kane

Kishna- Signed for Lazio last summer

The Dutch league must be doing ok if they keep producing players and are linked with big clubs every year. You can find some real gems in the european leagues for peanuts with the right scouting

6 hours ago, McLovin said:

Not really but those players have been linked or are already at big clubs :D

Bruma- Linked with Inter but now at Wolfsburg was he the guy at Chelsea? If not never heard of him, no idea who he plays for.

Milik- Great season with Ajax and linked with Leicester and Everton Only heard of him from the Euros, wasn't exactly great.

Willems- Been linked with many premier league clubs over the last few years and now linked with Man City Who? Ron?

Ziyech- Heavily linked with both Liverpool and Everton and previously with Dortmund Who?

El Ghazi- Huge talent and has been linked with Barcelona and Liverpool Who?

Bazoer- Linked with Barcelona, Arsenal, Man Utd and Bayern Who?

Veltman- Heavily linked with Everton Who?

Janssen- Now signed with Spurs to potentially play alongside Harry Kane Not heard of him until 2 weeks ago.

Kishna- Signed for Lazio last summer Who?

The Dutch league must be doing ok if they keep producing players and are linked with big clubs every year. You can find some real gems in the european leagues for peanuts with the right scouting

Not exactly big names or made a great amount of ripples in the world of football.

54 minutes ago, rynny said:

Not exactly big names or made a great amount of ripples in the world of football.

They may not be big names to you because you don't follow dutch or european football but some of these players are some of the brightest in europe, hence why big clubs are targeting them and their scouts have targeted them extensively 

6 hours ago, Simsy said:

I thought I knew my world football Mclovin but clearly not on your level! Never heard of bazoer wltman kishna or ziyech

Surprised you hadn't heard of Bazoer tbh. Very good player. He played against England in the friendly and ran the show

3 hours ago, Jayweb95 said:

Someone knows their FIFA career mode.

Haha, I haven't played fifa for ages because that game frustrated the life out of me but I'm a bit of a  footballing nerd, the players I mentioned are hardly completely unknown. I guess it's because we are in the championship at the moment so people on here don't really keep an eye on talents abroad but I'm pretty sure that fans of so called bigger teams in the prem on other forums would have at least heard of these players. 

Archived