Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It's definately him.Maybe be easier to see if you open the full tweet up, he has got the number 5 which is Bucko's number

I know it is his number, looked on the twitter page also. Still not sure, maybe it is because he has hair, and his head isn't as round.

19 minutes ago, rynny said:

I know it is his number, looked on the twitter page also. Still not sure, maybe it is because he has hair, and his head isn't as round.

It's fine... He had hair in his latest Tweet... Some re-tweet from a summer charity event I think...

Just a hunch from me, but Bristol City started their pre season last Tuesday/Wednesday. Kodjia was given an extra weeks test due to his involvement with the Ivory Coast national team.. He's probably abroad right now... Can't do his medical until he's back.. Fits in with the time that that scout guy mentioned

Or I read too much into these things... 

6 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Just a hunch from me, but Bristol City started their pre season last Tuesday/Wednesday. Kodjia was given an extra weeks test due to his involvement with the Ivory Coast national team.. He's probably abroad right now... Can't do his medical until he's back.. Fits in with the time that that scout guy mentioned

Or I read too much into these things... 

http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/bristol-city-set-to-resist-any-attempt-to-lure-jonathan-kodjia-away-from-ashton-gate/story-29468454-detail/story.html

or not

Archived