Will Hughes

Bris Vegas

7 million is a laugh. At 15 I would sell, but would hate to see him go. Could he turn down the chance though? It would be a huge decision for him.

Personally I think it's a lazy bity of journalism  :angry: 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Something like that but Southampton finished 6th and most of us would agree they probably have the best academy in England in terms of players coming through over recent years, Bale, Oxlade-Chamberlain,Walcott,Lallana etc etc. Getting away from the original point I was trying to make, if their academy is so good then why don't they just promote a youth player to fulfil the home grown filter rather than spending money? 

McNair, Borthwick-Jackson, Rashford, Fosu-Mensah and Lingard were all used a fair bit last season. Man City only really played Ihenacho

30 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Yes I am. They brag about how brilliant their academy is and how they don't buy the league. They criticize Man City for not bringing through home grown players when City's academy is arguably better than Utd's currently. 

did you pay any attention to United in the last 2 years?

8 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

McNair, Borthwick-Jackson, Rashford, Fosu-Mensah and Lingard were all used a fair bit last season. Man City only really played Ihenacho

12 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

did you pay any attention to United in the last 2 years?

Those players were only used due to the large amount of injuries. Out of them players only Rashford and Fosu-Mensah will go on to be quality, all the others are average for me. In contrast,whilst the city players haven't broken into the first team yet apart from Iheanacho, they have some really talented youth players like Barker and Manu Garcia. I'll put it this way,would those Man Utd youth players have broken into the city team if they were switched around? I highly doubt it, they certainly won't play under Mourinho next season

The people who believe this rubbish (the fee) are the same people who believe all the rest of the garbage in the Sun.

Are you really that thick?

I'd love it if Hughes just said "man u isn't much of a draw for me"

But in all seriousness, it'd need to be daft money. Consider how much £7m buys in the championship.

I also think he'd end up not playing first team at Utd. So he's better off waiting for an offer somewhere he'd be playing.

Still, wouldn't begrudge him moving to a top side, just hope we get better than Johnson+Camara. Or even better, flog Jose Johnson and Camara.

1 hour ago, eddie said:

The people who believe this rubbish (the fee) are the same people who believe all the rest of the Farage in the Sun.

Are you really that thick?

FTFY.

So is it not true that we are going to sell Will Hughes and give the money to the NHS? I'm confused.

7 million ? ha ha ha ha why no take him for nothing ? put another 2 on to it and you are pretty close to his valuation , after watching englands debacle through the summer the new manager should build a team around him , hes that good

2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

7 million ? ha ha ha ha why no take him for nothing ? put another 2 on to it and you are pretty close to his valuation , after watching englands debacle through the summer the new manager should build a team around him , hes that good

72 million? It is Hughes not Bryson they are after :p

Archived