Best away ground

vicky-27

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Forest Green. Nice to have an "intergrated pub".

We sat because the kids can't see otherwise, although it did feel like we were on the pitch. A bit worried when they were warming up that a ball might knock me chips and curry sauce out me hand. /ohmy

Thing is about terracing now I noticed, all the fans were bunched up towards the away fans and there were hardly any fans up towards our end. Even if we got terracing back, there would only be so many allowed in I would think. Health and Safety would forbid any "packing them in" like the popside used to be.

League grounds i've been to my favourite 2 have to be the Emirates + KC Stadium.

Emirates is just a world class ground, the seats were PADDED.

KC is just a great ground, it might not be a 30,000+ seater, but the design og the ground is just immense.

Originally posted by Haydn;2977

League grounds i've been to my favourite 2 have to be the Emirates + KC Stadium.

Emirates is just a world class ground, the seats were PADDED.

KC is just a great ground, it might not be a 30,000+ seater, but the design og the ground is just immense.

funny ad....

Think I'm showing my age again here but I love going to the old grounds,

went Luton 2 years ago and took my lads. I loved it! Trip down memory lane. All these modern stadiums are souless! Even PP, we've been there over 10 years and it's still not developed a living entity like the old grounds have.

Archived